“Good Burgers Big Beer Menu!”
Review of Green Truck Pub

Green Truck Pub
Ranked #16 of 888 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Savannah's neighborhood joint featuring Coastal area Farmers and American craft brewers.
Reviewed January 30, 2014

A friend from home recommended Green Truck and I'm glad he did. On a very cold day we were happy to drive to a restaurant with free parking! We got there at 1:30 and the place was still packed! When we got seated I reviewed the beer menu and selected an excellent IPA that was very tasty. I had the "Hot Rod Deluxe" burger, it was loaded with goodies including their excellent pickles, very good! My wife had a grilled chicken sandwich with apple slices, also very good. We both had their delicious skin on fries. She only ate half her sandwich and we both had fries left over, took them home and they were even better reheated! We also split a piece of their pecan pie, weren't able to finish it but it was a good desert after our left overs!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Really good burgers for a fair price. Plan to re-visit for dinner so I can sample the brews. Good service but if you don't arrive early, you could be waiting a while for a table.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

This is my goto place whenever I'm in Savannah. I always stop here at least once and as soon as I'm done, I want more!!!! The staff is super cool, friendly and be sure to get there early on the weekends as it get packed early!!!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This place was recommended by a friend for the delicious burgers. It wasn't the best I ever had, but very good! The home made pickles topped it off and the friendly bartender was a big plus. The craft beers were good, too. The atmosphere was very cool and casual. If you're looking for a good, quick meal, this is your place!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

This was my husband's favorite spot out of our meany in Savannah. He had The Whole Farm and fries, I had the Rustico with the side salad for the extra $2. We both had them cooked bloody, which was comparable to medium rare. Both were excellent. We will definitely be back on our next trip to Savannah.