“Best burger anywhere”

Green Truck Pub
Ranked #31 of 925 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Savannah's neighborhood joint featuring Coastal area Farmers and American craft brewers.
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The burger was phenomenal!!! Grass fed beef on a homemade bun with homemade mayonnaise, pickles, and ketchup!!!! The fries are handcut to order and fabulous! Hands down the best burger I've ever had. We went at 6:30 on a Wednesday and waited for over an hour but it was so worth the wait. They also have a variety of beer to choose from.

1  Thank Denise S

Reviewed May 4, 2013

This place is fabulous! The burgers are huge, the portions are generous, there is always a wait so get there early, and the staff is excellent. The Green Truck is one of the few places I have found that truly is trying to reduce the amount of waste they produce as well as use local ingredients for their food.
I recommend the Rustico burger and if you are going with another person you may want to share.

1  Thank DTrue2011
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Started out with the delicious side salad that is wonderfully fresh with a lovely light tasting dressing. I loved the Rustico burger with goat cheese, roasted red pepper and grilled onion, yum! Perhaps my favorite though, is the French fries with their home made catsup, the best catsup I have ever tasted! My husband loved the Greek burger as well. We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Tybeeite
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Get here early for lunch - or come for a late lunch (2:30, like we did) for the best burgers in Savannah! Grass fed beef, fresh veggies, house made pickles, ketchup, ranch dressing, amazing French fries - I may have to go back tomorrow! Great burger combos - I had 'the big dill' and my hubby had the bacon cheeseburger. Fries are best dipped in Ranch dressing! Also love the house salad, and the spiced nuts. Great beer list, too.
Restaurant is outside the historic district - worth the extra drive!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

This was one of the best burgers I have ever eaten. There's really not much more to say. Fries were good too and they make their own kethcup which definitely tastes different than Heinz, but it was good. But the burger...wow!
They have a great selection of beer too, which I appreciated from a smaller place. Not just the "typicals."
Service is quick and everyone is very nice. We sat at the bar (no wait) and Cat was our server.
There is generally a wait for this place, if you want to have a seat, but it's worth it.