“Delicious!”

Green Truck Pub
Ranked #17 of 880 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Savannah's neighborhood joint featuring Coastal area Farmers and American craft brewers.
Vidalia, Georgia
“Delicious!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Love the hamburgers! And the fries! And the homemade pickles! And the homemade ketchup! Great place to get a great burger.

Visited December 2012

Beaufort, SC
“Great Little Burger Joint”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Arrived at 3pm on a Saturday. Waited about 45 minutes. I had the special of the day - the Southern Comfort - collard greens, bacon and smoked gouda. It was good but not a mind blower. I couldn't taste the gouda at all. My friend had the cheese burger (can't remember the name). It was a little strange that only about half the burger had cheese. I saw it with my own eyes. The bun was excellent, the produce on the sandwich super fresh; the fries were very, very good and coleslaw was too. The service was fast and attentive. I would definitely go back again.

Aliso Viejo, California
“Great alternative to fast food!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We visited the Green Truck Pub for lunch on a Saturday after seeing the reviews here on Tripadvisor. First off, yes they do get crowded on the weekends! Second, yes it is so worth the wait! We grabbed a couple seats at the bar and had great service. I love craft beers and when I find a place that doesn't even offer the 3 big domestic brews on tap so they can carry the smaller brews, I know I found a gem. We tried the grass-fed burgers, fries and coleslaw. Very tasty and fresh! Add to that they carry Mexican Coke and we have a definite repeat stop on our trips to Savannah. The Green Truck definitely ranks in my top 3 burger joints anywhere! Great service and fantastic food. The place does get busy and a little loud but is well worth it for the food.

Shreveport, Louisiana
“Small, busy, worthwhile!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

In a tourist town we often try to eat where the locals eat. The Green Truck is clearly such a place and we are glad we found it. We enjoyed the Rustico Burger (goat cheese, balsamic glazed onions, basil) and a Nitro (Milk Stout). It was a great meal for a reasonable price with good service. We will go back on our next visit to Savannah.

Cambridge, Maryland
“Wow! GREAT burgers ...”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Try to arrive at a non-traditional eating time because this very, very popular eating spot is quite small. People are willing to stand in line (outside) to eat here if they arrive at peak hours so don't be derterred. This is truly a "locals" spot --- far from the maddening crowd of Savannah tourists so find Abercorn and drive south for great food. AND I rarely eat French fries but those at the Green Truck had me pigging out on them ... be sure to include them in your order.