“Steaks a little dry”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Steaks a little dry”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Visted this place looking for a good steak and some seafood. Not a lot of choices for seafood, so my fiance and I had the filets. There was hardly any flavoring (spices/rubs) and they where a little dry. With a little steak sauce it was better. Good service decent time, a little pricey. Around 65 for two adults.

savannah
“Our local place!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We consider this our local watering hole! The bartendars are always friendly and talkative to all customers. The food is fresh and service is consistently good. We
enjoy coming here for just drinks or for dinner with the family. You really can't go wrong.

JeffreyEvans, Houlihan's at Houlihan's, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
We really appreciate the compliment and kind words! The bar staff does a wonderful job taking care our guests!

Management
Chattanooga, TN
“Craving their nachos”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I just thought I would try somewhere new and the nachos sounded good. Now, I'm craving them. They were fabulous.

“Best Key Lime Martini!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We came here after walking out of a nearby restaurant for not being seated so we were not happy and hungry. After walking in, we were promptly greeted and seated which was a great start considering what we had just experienced elsewhere. Our server promptly greeted us and took our drink order. I usually get the Martini Flight, which consists if 3 mini martinis, which you can mix the flavors. I ordered the Hibuscus and 2 Key Lime-the Best flavor in my opinion! We ordered wing in the sesame ginger sauce, and except for the wings being a little on the "fatty" side, the flavor was great. The French onion soup was delicious as well. My husband ordered sirloin steak, which was a little on the tough/chewy side, but it was cooked to perfection (medium)-just a bad cut? His French fries were not fresh but he liked the mashed potatoes. Overall, it was a good meal and we will return.

Brunswick, Georgia
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Food was wonderful and service very good, as well! For anyone near the interstate or shopping at Savannah Mall, this is a good place to stop, rest, and enjoy a good meal.

Visited June 2014
slcjr2u, General Manager at Houlihan's, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
I'm really glad you enjoyed your visit with us. I'm not sure if this was your first visit, but I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again soon. Thank you for the review. If new to us, please feel free to ask any questions you may have about our menu. We can also get you signed up for our loyalty email program that comes with great specials and freebies!