“En Francais!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Circa 1875

Circa 1875
Reserve with OpenTable
Circa 1875 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 857 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: French, European, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broughton
ga
“En Francais!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

Cute French bistro--french food, french decor. Very versatile--good for after-work drinks or romantic dinner. Excellent steak frites and scallops with mornay sauce. Good wine selection. Wish we had a place like this where we live! My only complaint is the service--not that great. But it is French, after all.... ;)

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

NJ
“Simply Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

A beautiful French bistro with excellent food. The cassoulet was one of the best I have had. Do not leave without trying the creme brûlée, out of this world!

Visited February 2013
Covington, Kentucky
“Late night great menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

Loved this place. Late night dining with a great menu selection as well as great wines. My husband had their famous hamburger and said it was great. I loved their soup as well as the opportunity to make sides your entree. Their is bar seating as well as dining room seating. We chose bar-side and really enjoyed ourselves.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Paula L
Plantation, Florida
“A Great Place for New Year's Eve Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

We had a great time at Circa 1875. Delicious French menu. The staff was friendly and efficient. The food was delicious. We started with the French Onion Soup which was amazing and a meal all by itself. We also enjoyed the Steak Frites with a delicious Cabernet recommended by our server.

Visited December 2012
Savannah, G
“Fun Trendy Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Because this is a restaurant yet a bistro I did not know what to do when I first walked in but the people already there were very friendly and they said you can sit at the bar or choose a seat. I chose a table near the window, this bistro is located in the heart of downtown Savannah, a great place to people watch. I was served a nice dish of bread and real butter. Delicious. I ordered the prime rib sandwhich and a side of lyonnaise potatoes, I was happily surprised at the large portions that I was served. I forgot to mention, this is a bistro serving french fare. I had the chocolate mousse for dessert and it was absolutely divine! The price was reasonable as well.

• Visited September 2012