“Bar review” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fiddlers Seafood

Fiddlers Seafood
Ranked #101 of 857 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Escape into Savannah's rich seafood industry heritage at Fiddlers Seafood, where we nod to our coastal waters with both eclectic cuisine and a rustic interior, highlighting the hardworking families who made Savannah's seafood industry flourish!
Niceville
“Bar review”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I sat at the bar, but ordered the crab cake appetizer. It was wonderful!! I thought the drinks were a little "light" on the alcohol.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Oak ridge tn
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dirty”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

This restaurant off of mall road is dirty. The food is not fresh. I had the crab legs and the shell was soggy. The corn on the corn was distressed. It looked like it had been sitting in water for days. The food was so salty, not sweet like crabmeat should be. And if you think you smell urine when you walk in, it is because the bathrooms are dirty and right next to the front door. It doesn't help that the water pond outside is moldy with discarded cups and cigarette butts floating in the murky waters. I am still kicking myself for walking into the place when I saw that but someone told me the food was good, they were wrong. Later on they told me they had only been to the one downtown.oops! I have to say that the service was great. Kena needs to find a better place to work.

• Visited September 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“Snow Crab legs yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Went on a thursday evening about 8.30 and it wasn't too busy, greeted buy the enthusiastic host with a smile and sat immediately, good service, had a buy one get one free coupon for certain items from mon- thurs from valpak coupons. We both got the snow crab legs (2 clusters) with a corn on the cob and some coleslaw. The crab legs were excellent and were easy to snap open without the crackers so i know they were cooked right. Our meals were pretty reasonable with the coupon and enough for us to eat. It is a nice themed restaurant and looks like it should be on the water. We are local and eat here once in a while - would definitely when you are in the mood for crabs.

• Visited September 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Great food, service was a little lacking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

Well the shrimp is amazing, my only complaint is that our server was pretty disorganized. It was a busy night so I understand things can get hectic but I think they should have more staff present on weekends. Ironically I didn't have the crab but my daughters loved it. Would recommend.

Visited September 2013
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Don't bother”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at the restaurant that was 50% occupied and could even get someone to greet us or tell us what the wait might be. Honestly - it's Labor Day weekend and you don't have any management that cares about the clientele?

Visited August 2013