“Great food with Great views!”
Review of Fiddlers Seafood

Fiddlers Seafood
Ranked #128 of 889 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Escape into Savannah's rich seafood industry heritage at Fiddlers Seafood, where we nod to our coastal waters with both eclectic cuisine and a rustic interior, highlighting the hardworking families who made Savannah's seafood industry flourish!
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My parents came down to visit and wanted some seafood on the river. My wife suggested Fiddler's, being that we haven't eaten there yet. We arrived during dinner rush and had to wait a few minutes, maybe 10, to eat on the upstairs porch. Which was NO problem considering we were expecting a much longer wait so we ordered some drinks at the bar downstairs. And before we finished our drinks we were upstairs overlooking the river! The service was excellent. Our meals came out fresh, hot and tasty. Their oyster's Rockefeller are incredible, along with everything else. We all ordered a seafood dishes and they were right, "the best seafood in Savannah," very tasty. We'll be back!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I recently stayed in Savannah for a night with my fiance, my mom and my mother in law to be. I have been to Fiddlers numerous times as I used to live in Savannah - still the place to go for good seafood at reasonable prices that is not all fried. Our server, and I forget his name, was awesome! He was very "johnny on the spot" with our beverages and provided incredibly swift service. He even allowed for us to get some custom items that were not on the menu like hush puppies as an appetizer and a fish stick sandwich for my in law. The fish sticks are actually made with flounder, which I was impressed by because usually it is cod or some other cheap fish. I recommend their crab cakes and their shrimp. SO GOOD!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Saw an advertisement that this was the best seafood in Savannah so we stopped in. We were there about 2:30pm on a Monday. The service was slow. I ordered steamed shrimp and was very disappointed in the taste and the portion for the price I paid. I would not go back!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Don't be turned off by the bar atmosphere. The food is just incredible. The server was as friendly as they come. We ate here our first night in Savannah and it set the tone for the trip. The server offered to accommodate my desire for not having to have fried scallops, suggesting grilled instead. I mean, these were the best scallops I have ever had. My husband couldn't decide on a few different dishes with a common denominator of crab legs. The server let us know it was all you could eat crab night (Monday) solving the dilemma pretty quickly! The sides were even delicious. Absolutely no complaints. I would rank it as moderately priced, but for as good as the food was, I would call it value.
It is loud. Most Savannah restaurants are though.
The service was not fast. But we weren't in a hurry.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We visited Savannah and stopped in at the Fiddler's Crab House. The food is a bit pricey around lunch time but good for dinner time. I was in a group of 3. We bought the seafood sampler and shared it for lunch. It was pretty cheap when we split it both ways. Our service was a little spoty though. They were understaffed and overworked but our waiter was doing his best. We just had a LONG wait for food. The food was great though and so was the atmosphere!