“Who doesn't love Tex Mex?”

Cancun Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #391 of 897 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I live on Wilmington Island, arguably one of the best places in the universe to live. We have everything from Mediterranean Food to BBQ, Japanese, steak , fast food and an Applebees. Head and shoulders above the rest is Cancun's. In most cases you are quickly seated and by the time you have motored through the first basket of chips and dip, your food comes in plentiful supply. For those who imbibe the margarhitas and great and frosty. The service is quick and friendly, the prices are reasonable and I cannot ever remember a time I pushed back from the table hungry.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Great service, nice location good Tex-Mex but with a few central american dishes. No horrible Mexican music, they played allot of Colombian music.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

I enjoyed the food and atmosphere, and loved the margaritas! The staff was attentive and friendly, and handled a large group (20+) very well, even when situated in the center of the dining area. The price was very reasonable, and my group and I enjoyed our meal there. No doubt, we'll go back sometime soon!

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Food was typical mexican fare, but was better than some I have had. The service was good, the place was lively. Despite some negative reviews I had seen, I did not have any problems and was satisfied with our food especially for the price.

2  Thank Tina D
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Went there for lunch and I just wasn't impressed, food taste like it had been microwaved. service was blah. have had much better mexican food.

2  Thank Donna C