Carriage Tours of Savannah

Our Families Favorite Savannah Tour

Reviewed July 12, 2019
998jenny
Canton, North Carolina

Recommended experiences in and around Savannah
from $27.50
from $20.00
from $25.00
from $34.12
More Info
All reviews private tour ghost tour great tour historic district interesting stories downtown savannah beautiful city horses ride driver jeb information company katie jokes girl scout
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2019

Marissa was amazing! Answered every question and had an endless amount of knowledge about Savanah, we will definitely recommend!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 12, 2019

Our family took a private tour with Rick as our trailblazer and Kerry as our guide. Kerry put on the best tour possible! She told us so many interesting stories about the towns history and added the perfect touch of humor to everyone that she told! We took a tour at 7:15pm in the middle of July and it was just the perfect timing for a breeze and beautiful sun positioning. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 12, 2019

I brought my Girl Scout troop to Savannah, and knew we wanted to do a carriage tour! The tour was absolutely wonderful and our driver/guide was very knowledgeable, friendly, and had plenty of punny jokes that the girls and adults loved. Also, I saw the driver/guide wearing this t-shirt with anatomy of a horse on the back; which included a line to the horse's' mouth that said 'Girl Scout nibbler', which I thought was absolutely adorable! When I got back home the next day I decided to reach out to the company to see if they had those shirts for sale. And sure enough the individual who responded, Cara, was kind enough to invoice me for a shirt and and then ship it to me! It's one thing to have an amazing tour, but to have exceptional customer service is what puts them above the rest!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

Since it was our first time in Savannah, we decided it would be good to see the city by carriage and learn some history. It was the perfect pace to look around and see things. Our guide and driver, Jacob, was quite the character and made the ride interesting and enjoyable. Was able to take lots of pictures along the way. Would recommend!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 11, 2019

We booked a private one hour tour and to have the carriage pick us up at our B&B. The driver, the carriage, the horse "Beau", the tour were all wonderful! I always wanted to take a horse and carriage ride through historic Savannah and was not disappointed....except that it was an hour late picking us up. No one called us to let us know it would be late, and we called every 15 minutes and kept being told it was on its way.....very frustrating. When she arrived she said that no one told her she had a private pick up! Ugh. Except for that, we were very pleased with the tour.

Date of experience: April 2019