Carriage Tours of Savannah
Review Highlights
Marissa was fantastic

Marissa was amazing! Answered every question and had an endless amount of knowledge about Savanah... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
fernandomsocias
Tampa, Florida
Wonderful Girl Scout Tour and Amazing Customer Service

Reviewed June 12, 2019
litchgrl830
Raleigh, North Carolina

Recommended experiences in and around Savannah
from $27.50
from $25.00
from $34.12
from $20.00
More Info
All reviews private tour ghost tour great tour historic district interesting stories downtown savannah beautiful city horses ride driver jeb information company jokes girl scout overview
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2019

I brought my Girl Scout troop to Savannah, and knew we wanted to do a carriage tour! The tour was absolutely wonderful and our driver/guide was very knowledgeable, friendly, and had plenty of punny jokes that the girls and adults loved. Also, I saw the driver/guide wearing this t-shirt with anatomy of a horse on the back; which included a line to the horse's' mouth that said 'Girl Scout nibbler', which I thought was absolutely adorable! When I got back home the next day I decided to reach out to the company to see if they had those shirts for sale. And sure enough the individual who responded, Cara, was kind enough to invoice me for a shirt and and then ship it to me! It's one thing to have an amazing tour, but to have exceptional customer service is what puts them above the rest!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

Since it was our first time in Savannah, we decided it would be good to see the city by carriage and learn some history. It was the perfect pace to look around and see things. Our guide and driver, Jacob, was quite the character and made the ride interesting and enjoyable. Was able to take lots of pictures along the way. Would recommend!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 11, 2019

We booked a private one hour tour and to have the carriage pick us up at our B&B. The driver, the carriage, the horse "Beau", the tour were all wonderful! I always wanted to take a horse and carriage ride through historic Savannah and was not disappointed....except that it was an hour late picking us up. No one called us to let us know it would be late, and we called every 15 minutes and kept being told it was on its way.....very frustrating. When she arrived she said that no one told her she had a private pick up! Ugh. Except for that, we were very pleased with the tour.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Sue M
Reviewed May 10, 2019

we took the 710 pm tour. our tour guide knew the area very well and the the ghost stories were great. we had a really nice time. loved the horses too.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank maggiebr
Reviewed April 25, 2019

My husband and I did a private carriage tour with my parents earlier this month. It was a highlight of our trip! I know we never would have been able to see all those beautiful places just wandering around on our own. Our guide told us fascinating stories about the history of Savannah and the sites we were seeing. SO glad we did this tour! (By the way, I have horses of my own and could tell that this horse was healthy, well-loved, and energetic.)

Date of experience: April 2019