Carriage Tours of Savannah
Review Highlights
Very knowledgeable guides. Great "back scene" tour.

What a pleasant tour. Lots of history and hidden detail. You'll learn about and see a lot of places... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
JimSellsBucks
Chalfont, Pennsylvania
Interesting Stories

My husband and I took the nighttime ghost group carriage tour. It was fun, comfortable (did not... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Jhack603
Brewster, New York
via mobile

All reviews private tour great tour ghost stories city market historic district great information enjoyable tour visiting savannah beautiful city horses ride guide flynn history company jokes girl
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband and I booked a private carriage tour- highly recommend! This really is a must do if you visit Savannah! Mike was awesome! He was very knowledgable and made the ride really fun! He made our experience very enjoyable and it was a perfect way to explore historic savannah! Great job Mike and Bob!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

My husband and I decided to take a ghost tour of Savannah during a brief stop in the city. Our tour guide Liz, was great! She was very knowledgeable and kept everyone laughing throughout the entire tour. The horses, Cheney & King, were beautiful. We had a great time and will take another tour with the company the next time we are in town. So worth the $20 per person! Do not miss this!

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Wow! What great way to tour beautiful historic Savannah. Cheyenne was very knowledgeable & funny showing us all notable sites of history & interesting places.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Blake was amazing! It was so nice to take a tour that had new and unique information to share! I told her I had already been in a carriage tour and she was able to include information I had not already heard.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We have taken two tours with this company. The latest was the haunted one. Our guide, I think her name was Shy, gave interesting info and made the tour fun. She added information from her own "haunted" background to fill in space and time. The ride was great, and I love the horses. Definitely worth the cost! Also, the host who made our reservation in the square was very nice too!