“Amazing!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Winter Garden, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Blake was amazing! It was so nice to take a tour that had new and unique information to share! I told her I had already been in a carriage tour and she was able to include information I had not already heard.

Rougemont,NC
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great Tour and Guide”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

We have taken two tours with this company. The latest was the haunted one. Our guide, I think her name was Shy, gave interesting info and made the tour fun. She added information from her own "haunted" background to fill in space and time. The ride was great, and I love the horses. Definitely worth the cost! Also, the host who made our reservation in the square was very nice too!

Savannah, Georgia
“Fun Historical tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Michael was educational in his presentation of historical facts during the tour. He was lively and entertaining as well. Thank you Mike.

Alexandria, va
“Savannah Carriage Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Great tour of Savannah. Our tour guide Tiffany was informative and entertaining, sharing historical and fun facts. The horse team, Guinness and Murphy, we're gentle and sweet. I definitely recommend this tour for anyone looking for a nice way to see the historic area of Savannah.

“Fun and exciting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

It was really nice an calm, I loved the horse, Shea and the story teller, Tiffany! Very fun. Must do in downtown savannah with family!