“AWESOME!!!”

Ranked #42 of 151 Tours in Savannah
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I have never been to Savannah and found this tour for myself and my 5 yr old and we had a great time. The history is so rich in Savannah and our driver was super funny. Worth the tip, worth the trip. And they let you off near the bathroom, which was convenient for my little one!!!

All reviews
in 71 reviews
"flynn"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We went on the Haunted tour and we had fun. It was not too scary and the kids enjoyed it. The guide was knowledgeable and was very sweet. Go at night for the full spooky feel. The breeze was nice and there were no bugs. The horse was very calm and the kids petted him. Use the bathroom before you get on and bring your camera!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Bo and Flynn were such sweet horses !:) the tour was very interesting, educational and alot of fun and the people (Tiffany and Christin I think?) were very enjoyable to be around and made the tours enjoyable.

1  Thank S_C_A9
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We booked the ghost stories tour and Flynn was our horse. He was sweet and steady and gave us a fantastic ride. The stories were interesting and funny but not scary at all. This is a great tour for all ages. All the employees were friendly and the horses loved to be pet.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This was my second carriage tour, first with this company. I really enjoyed Justin, his stories & relationship with the horses. It was very relaxing and informative. It wasn't scary at all and that was made clear at the start. Perfectly entertaining dark lore. I think the horses were named Beau & Flynn - one was very entertaining, liked to make Justin tell him something more than once - was very comical.

1  Thank Kelly L