“The ghost tours are awesome!”

Carriage Tours of Savannah
Ranked #40 of 145 Tours in Savannah
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Definitely take a horse-drawn carriage ghost tour! We signed up for a public vs. private one, {more economical}, but lucked out because at the time we chose {dusk on a weekday} we were the only ones that booked that time, so it was a private tour for the public price! Our guide was very knowledgable and had lots of info and facts to share.

1  Thank Tina W
There are newer reviews for Carriage Tours of Savannah

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Our tour guide was a local, so the history and food content wasn't from some script. The horses were well mannered. The 50 minute tour took the full time, nothing was left out.

1  Thank kleektours
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I guess I have Ben to savannah at least 20 times, usually just to get away and relax, so believe me, a carriage ride was a "touristy" thing I wasn't interested in....but I had brought newbies along , and of course they wanted to do this. When we got aboard, I asked the driver to hit the back places and she asked if I had ever been to the colonial section...I hadn't. So simply by asking , we got to clip clip through the oldest areas in town...no traffic, and a very pleasant and informative historical ride. Loved it !

3  Thank alleyshop
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I'm always a sucker for a carriage ride. I feel like you get a detailed historical presentation of the city while relaxing and enjoying the view. Our carriage driver was rich in Savannah knowledge and gave us many tips while visiting the city (Do's and don'ts).
If you have the time, take a carriage ride and enjoy the true ambiance of the southern life style. The city has over 20 city parks and on the tour you will see most of them. Savannah is a beautiful sight seeing city whether you walk, drive, or ride in a carriage.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

My wife,Grand Daughter and I took a horse carriage ride,great historical information by the driver. A great way to see and hear of the history of the city and the buildings.