“Great sightseeing...”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great sightseeing...”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Overall this carriage tour was good. Great sightseeing of historic/downtown savannah! The part that I disliked was when they packed us on the carriage. 4 adults to each bench which made us very uncomfortable. And the adults w/ children had to sit them on their lap... I am pregnant and they still did not care. Those benches are so small, that everytime we turned a corner I felt like the whole thing was going to tip over=( So hopefully when you take your tour it wont be a lot of people that signed up for that time! They did not have to pack all of us on there for the price we paid...

Visited March 2012

toronto
158 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 162 helpful votes
“a short ride in downtown core”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

we enjoyed the short ride only 45 min. cost of 22 usd. but a good overall view of the city. it is quite small anyway. we walked by ourselves and back to where the guide told us afterward. so a good way to start the day in town.

Visited April 2012
Powder Springs, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A must do!”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

This is one of my top favorite activities we did during our stay! I was with my mom and daughter and we all enjoyed ourselves. Our guide was Adam, he did a great job. He was funny and the whole tour was very entertaining. We had done a trolly tour earlier and enjoyed this much more its more of a personal expierence! This will be a must do everytime we are in town!

Visited April 2012
Savannah, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“Great ride! Ask for Janine and AJ”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We took the group carriage ride yesterday morning.Our horses were Blue and Jeb and our guides were AJ and Janine. AJ gave the tour, Janine drove the horses. The tour was very informative. Even though we have lived in Savannah for several years we had never taken a historical tour and we learned a lot about the city that we didn't know! They were both very funny too. Janine's banter with AJ was hilarious and they were quite a pair. The kids enjoyed it too, but the ride lasted about an hour so it might be a little long for younger children to sit still through. We will definitely do this tour again when family and friends visit!

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Great Fun - History and a lot of Laughs”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

My husband and I went on this tour on 3/30. We chose this tour because it had a canopy cover to keep us from sunburn. What we got was a lot of history and a great tour guide. His name was A.J. He was very knowledgeable and very funny. We learned a lot while having a lot of fun. He made the tour very enjoyable. I would recommend this tour company to others looking for a good overview of the city while having a lot of fun.

Visited March 2012
TheCToS, Owner at Carriage Tours of Savannah, responded to this review, April 5, 2012
Thank you so much for the nice sentiments! We appreciate your feedback and all other contributors as well! I have forwarded your review to AJ (the tour guide), as I do with all reviews on TripAdvisor :) The drivers and our office staff are all really very focused on making your experience with Carriage Tours of Savannah a highlight of your visit to our beautiful City, so this feedback is a wonderful tool. Thank you everyone!