“Ribeye tough as leather”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #548 of 888 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Service was a little slow but good, but the steak was the worst I have ever eaten.....it was hard to cut and chew and frankly had a bad taste. Ribeye's are generally one of the best steaks you can get and at $18.00 for my meal it was the biggest rip-off ever.

1  Thank woodszer

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Over time, have eaten here a number of times. Food is consistently good and menu is varied. Service is adequate, but in fairness, it was very busy. We had to wait a few minutes for a table, but they seemed very organized, which I always appreciate. Will eat there again without hesitation.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

My wife went there for lunch. She had the soup & salad and I had the grilled trout. We have been here many times and it is always good. The service was friendly and prompt and the aosphere was very good. We will come here again.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Ate here after doing the tour of the historic district. Nothing special, but it seems the longhorn chain is down grading itself along with other fast food places ie 2 meals for 10.00. Going after the younger crowd. If that's what I wanted I'd go to that sort of place. I want a better type meal.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We went to Longhorn on our last day in Savannah. The Shrimp and Lobster Soup was excellent. The steak was extremely tender and well seasoned and the sweet potato with butter and cinnamon was mouthwatering. My wife's lunch combo of caesar salad and sirloin steak with pickled onions was an unexpected treat. We hope to be back on our next trip to Savannah.