“As Sweet as Savannah”

All About Savannah Tours
Ranked #50 of 146 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Please choose a private tour from the 3 tour options I offer on my site. Enjoy a private tour, with a Savannah native, in comfort (your own A/C controls) at a relaxed pace. Kathy has been a tour guide for 10 years and before that was an elementary school teacher, so her tours are great for all ages! See the Low Country and even Tybee Island. Or how about the biggest Live Oak tree in the state and beautiful Bluff Drive on the Isle of Hope -also Wormsloe's Live Oak allee! 2 person minimum & call for reservations.
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My mother and I went on Kathy's tour twice, and loved it both times equally. You can request things you specifically desire to see on your tour, and Kathy will accommodate them for you. I have never taken a tour that so circles around the tourists themselves. Kathy is wonderful and humorous, and she genuinely makes you feel as if if you are her favorite person in the world. I would take her tour again and again! Kathy is a local and is also travelled and can connect to others in so many ways. If you want to hear those secrets and things only years of growing up in Savannah could provide, while laughing and cruising in a convertible in the southern sun, Kathy is your girl.

4  Thank MaddieMyhre

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We have been three tours with Kathy and have loved them all! Kathy is a incredibly knowledgable tour guide and a very special person. Kathy has the ability to make every person feel as if she is there best friend, she has never met a stranger. Our first tour with her was two years ago and we decided then we would never do another mediocre narrated trolly tour. Kathy puts in a lot if time with her guest and listens to what they are interested in seeing or knowing. Being a former teacher , Kathy always has an answer to a question and knows many historic facts. For our recent visit we decided to also do a ghost tour and were very happy to meet her husband, who is equally delightful! My daughter hopes to attend SCAD and is excited to know that even though she will be far away from her family, she has a friend in Kathy. Please don't miss out on an amazing experience!

4  Thank Sharon W
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Kathy Moore, the guide, is a treasure. This is the second time I've gone on a tour of hers. I am proud to call her my friend. That's how great//sweet/personable/amazing she is. I too her Tybee tour. She is originally from Tybee (her mom still lives there) and she knows every nook and cranny of the area. We also went to lunch in a very non-tourist spot that was really delicious. I highly recommend Kathy. You can thank me later!

3  Thank KarenDeGennaro
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Kathy is an excellent tour guide. Riding around in her convertible seeing all the sights felt more like an afternoon spent with a new good friend who was showing me her town, it really was that comfortable to be with her. Her knowledge of Savannah is vast as is her love of the city. Her easy humor, warm smile and generous spirit has insured I will be scheduling other tours with her when I return to the area. I cannot recommend Kathy enough.

3  Thank Ieatwell
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Rather than a tour guide, I consider Kathy the quintessential hostess in “The Hostess City of the South”! Your tour is YOUR tour, and she focuses on the places, facts and insider’s insights of most interest to you. A Savannah native, she knows the real history, truths and “hidden secrets” in this gem of a city, and presents them with warmth, humor and personification, not a sterile canned presentation typical of so many tour guides. At the end of your tour, you’ll feel as if you had spent several special hours or a full day (I’ve done both) with a dear, close friend.

Kathy’s tours are not to be missed!

3  Thank JoFla