“Priceless!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of All About Savannah Tours

All About Savannah Tours
Ranked #44 of 141 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Please choose a private tour from the 3 tour options I offer on my site. Enjoy a private tour, with a Savannah native, in comfort (your own A/C controls) at a relaxed pace. Kathy has been a tour guide for 10 years and before that was an elementary school teacher, so her tours are great for all ages! See the Low Country and even Tybee Island. Or how about the biggest Live Oak tree in the state and beautiful Bluff Drive on the Isle of Hope -also Wormsloe's Live Oak allee! 2 person minimum & call for reservations.
Brooklyn, New York
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“Priceless!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Kathy Moore, the guide, is a treasure. This is the second time I've gone on a tour of hers. I am proud to call her my friend. That's how great//sweet/personable/amazing she is. I too her Tybee tour. She is originally from Tybee (her mom still lives there) and she knows every nook and cranny of the area. We also went to lunch in a very non-tourist spot that was really delicious. I highly recommend Kathy. You can thank me later!

Visited February 2013
3 Thank KarenDeGennaro

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“An afternoon of fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

Kathy is an excellent tour guide. Riding around in her convertible seeing all the sights felt more like an afternoon spent with a new good friend who was showing me her town, it really was that comfortable to be with her. Her knowledge of Savannah is vast as is her love of the city. Her easy humor, warm smile and generous spirit has insured I will be scheduling other tours with her when I return to the area. I cannot recommend Kathy enough.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank Ieatwell
Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Simply the BEST in Savannah!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

Rather than a tour guide, I consider Kathy the quintessential hostess in “The Hostess City of the South”! Your tour is YOUR tour, and she focuses on the places, facts and insider’s insights of most interest to you. A Savannah native, she knows the real history, truths and “hidden secrets” in this gem of a city, and presents them with warmth, humor and personification, not a sterile canned presentation typical of so many tour guides. At the end of your tour, you’ll feel as if you had spent several special hours or a full day (I’ve done both) with a dear, close friend.

Kathy’s tours are not to be missed!

Visited February 2013
3 Thank JoFla
Southfield, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Kathy+Savannah=GREAT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Kathy is the best! The tour was enlightening, entertaining, informative and an all around great experience. Don't trust your time to anyone else!!!!!

Visited January 2013
3 Thank Andrea G
Louisville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Tour Guides Critique of Another Tour Guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

As a tour guy myself, in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, TN/NC, I have always striven to provide three things to my guests, education, entertainment, and inspiration. Kathy does all three with both a professional demeanor and personality plus. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed two of her private tours while visiting Savannah for the holidays. Our Hampton concierge, Mary Hurn, highly recommended Kathy and thank goodness she did. A high point on our trip for sure.
Allen and Barbara Coggins