“Don't miss Kathy's tours !”

All About Savannah Tours
Ranked #50 of 146 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Please choose a private tour from the 3 tour options I offer on my site. Enjoy a private tour, with a Savannah native, in comfort (your own A/C controls) at a relaxed pace. Kathy has been a tour guide for 10 years and before that was an elementary school teacher, so her tours are great for all ages! See the Low Country and even Tybee Island. Or how about the biggest Live Oak tree in the state and beautiful Bluff Drive on the Isle of Hope -also Wormsloe's Live Oak allee! 2 person minimum & call for reservations.
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Our group of four ladies took Kathy's tour of Bonaventure Cemetery and Isle of Hope and had a fabulous time. Kathy was knowledgeable about the history of this incredibly beautiful cemetery and knew all the special and interesting locations to show you. She was also very sensitive about photo opportunities, there were many wonderful ones ! Isle of Hope was a bonus treat, a gorgeous spot that would be easy for a tourist to miss. Don't miss Kathy's tours !

3  Thank j s

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Kathy's 6.5 hour trip was the highlight of our trip to Savannah. She picked us up at the hotel and we headed off to start at Tybee Island. It was even more fun to hear her personal stories woven into the tour of the island. Next she took us to the Bonaventure Cemetery and made the history come alive for us. I honestly wouldn't have thought that a cemetery would be so interesting. Kathy even suggested some of the best spots to frame up great photos for our memories. We got to see some fabulous antebellum houses, learn about dock houses, and learn how much the people of the area love boating. There were so many neat stops along the way and stories to go with the stops. It was great to see the historic area and hear stories to go with the great buildings. Kathy answered our many questions about the area and by the end of the day, it felt as if we'd spent the day with a new friend. I would definitely recommend a tour with Kathy as a great way to enjoy Savannah. It was well worth the money for this tour.

3  Thank Bdbpr
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I truly enjoyed Mrs. Kathy's tour. I took her Bonaventure Cemetery tour and I LOVED IT! I was blown away by the beauty of the cemetery and its rich history. Mrs. Kathy was very kind, personable and informative. None of my questions went unanswered. All About Savannah Tours was a wonderful experience.

3  Thank ShannaCopeland
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Our full day private tour with Kathy yielded great experiences that left us filled with insider knowledge about Savannah and the surrounding area. From history, food, colourful local residents (living and deceased!) and more, Kathy's passion for her work became our good fortune. Thank you Kathy!

2  Thank barb g
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We just returned from our trip to Savannah and a tour with Kathy. We had a great day and learned all kinds of things about Savannah and the people there. We did the Tybee Island and "The Book" tours and loved both! Our favorite part was the Bonaventure Cemetery. We both thought the cemetery was such a lovely place and the artistry in the monuments there is amazing. It was just so beautiful!

I asked about finding a place that had boiled peanuts and Kathy delivered!! These are a true southern treat and really hit the spot for a snack. Next time we will request Kathy for a full day tour!
It was very nice having the tour go at our own pace and having Kathy all to ourselves.
Thank you Kathy for a great day! See you next time we're in Savannah!!

3  Thank ljthumper