“A must do when in Savannah”

All About Savannah Tours
Ranked #9 of 153 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Please choose a private tour from the 3 tour options I offer on my site. Enjoy a private tour, with a Savannah native, in comfort (your own A/C controls) at a relaxed pace. Kathy has been a tour guide for 10 years and before that was an elementary school teacher, so her tours are great for all ages! See the Low Country and even Tybee Island. Or how about the biggest Live Oak tree in the state and beautiful Bluff Drive on the Isle of Hope -also Wormsloe's Live Oak allee! 2 person minimum & call for reservations.
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I took the Live Oaks tour with Kathy and her husband Jason today. What a great time I had! They are so knowledgable and nice. I definitely want to do some of their other tours when I come back. They even took me to a cemetery I inquired About on the way back. You really get your money's worth with All About Savannah Tours. The van was comfy, they take you to Krispy Kreme for a break. This is the first time I took a private car tour and I highly recommend others to give Kathy a try! Thank you so much for everything, Kathy and Jason! Karen from Brooklyn.

2  Thank KarenDeGennaro
in 7 reviews
"homes"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I brought my mother to Savannah for her 80th birthday celebration. We had a wonderful trip. The highlight of the trip was the private tour we had with Kathy. We took the all-day tour, and Kathy was informative, patient, funny, and so much fun! My mother and I learned so much from Kathy---so many historical and often little-known facts about Savannah and the surrounding areas. The only mistake we made was taking a day trip on our own the day before to Beaufort, SC. Next time we visit, I hope to make that trip with Kathy. Everyone should have the pleasure of Kathy's tours. Awesome experience!!

Karen---Shreveport, LA

2  Thank JettMasonMom
Reviewed June 5, 2012

This was the first time my wife and I have taken a "private" tour. Kathy did an excellent job of making a very enjoyable day happen for us. She was very personable and knowledgeable and included many things that other tours omitted. She is a local resident who was born and raised in Savannah. This was well worth the money!

3  Thank Bubbed11
Reviewed May 27, 2012

After doing the regular impersonal trolley tours that were some times packed and waiting time impossible at times. Don't get me wrong we loved Old Savannah Trolley Tours, but 'All About Savannah Private Tours' just made our trip an experience that we will never forget. Our tour began at Tybee Island, with Kathy showing us her home island from the inside out. Giving us an inside look from a local view giving us a historical understanding and lasting scoop on the latest siting of the vacationing hollowood stars. Then we continued to were I originally wanted to go Bonaventure Cementery, even though it may seem odd to most, this is a beautiful place of fine sculptures. Sadly the garden flutrish in March and we missed it. However, the history of the people who are buried within this cementery are an important part of the history of Savanah. Kathy's attentions to detail, her historical and current event knowledge is amazing. We also got to see Hope island,which has some great history in the movie world but the most amazing houses. She is so kind and personable. You can tell she loves what she is doing. I recommend her tours to any one who wants to have a good time. I also recommend the tour in her convertible you can see so much more:)

2  Thank Beth N
See more reviews
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We kept searching Savannah tours until we found Kathy as we don't like 30-40 people on a bus.
She picked us up at our B & B and we chose the half day Bonaventure cemetery and historic district. We loved Kathy and the tour. It was great to be driven in her comfortable car and she is so knowledgeable. We learned so much and only wished we could have retained all the information she gave us. Our only regret is that we didn't book the all day tour. It is more expensive to go this way but in our opinion it is well worth it. Thanks Kathy!!!

2  Thank Nancy D