“Wonderful customer service and BEST MASSAGE EVER!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spa Bleu

Spa Bleu
Ranked #3 of 31 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
“Wonderful customer service and BEST MASSAGE EVER!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

My mother and I stopped through on our way to Charleston and had a wonderful experience!!! The attention to detail began upon me calling the day before our appointment! Tyler was so great with squeezing my mom and I in at the last minute as well as working with us on a special request!

Upon our arrival we were greeted with smiles from both Dee and Keelah who were very welcoming. They both did an excellent job on the massage! It was probably the best we've ever had! We had the custom massage and a complimentary glass of wine! My mother and I had a wonderful experience and I will DEFINITELY be coming back to visit this location! I think we have a new found love for this little GEM!

Thank you all for a wonderful experience!

C and Pat

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“I just had the BEST massage I have had in YEARS...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

If you are lucky enough to live in or near Savannah -- or, if you have the opportunity to travel to Savannah -- you must put a decadent visit to Spa Bleu on your to-do list. I have had the good fortune of visiting Spa Bleu over the years, but today's massage by a recent staff addition -- Nani -- was truly remarkable. Nani takes her craft seriously, she loves what she does -- and it shows. Nani is a student of traditional massage, Hawaiian massage and Thai massage. She hit all my pain points precisely -- even ones I did not know I had. She provided great guidance in working through some tender spots and used spectacular techniques, the nature of which I have never before experienced. Go to Spa Bleu. See Nani.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Brian L
Savannah, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Favorite Spa in Savannah”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

Spa Bleu is by far the best spa I have been to in Savannah for all services. The friendliest staff who are so knowledgeable about their practices. The atmosphere is so cozy, luxurious and welcoming. They never disappoint, great for nails, spray tan and best massage in Savannah!

Visited March 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Enjoyed couples massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I were on vacation for a few days in Savannah and has just had a terrible experience at another spa (ie- we waited and waited without service) so we were thrilled with Spa Bleu. We had a couples massage and were greeted enthusiastically when we arrived. We were given a list of scents to choose from for our massages and then asked to wait in the waiting area which had some delicious cupcakes available. We had a couples massage and the room we were taken to was quite big and a little drafty but the blankets and beds were warm. Everything was very clean. The massages were great and we both were really relaxed afterwards. It was a really nice experience and everyone was very friendly.

Visited December 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice but terrible job!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I had a manicure with shellac, pedicure and hour long massage. They were great about getting me in last minute but my shellac that I had done there YESTERDAY is peeling off. It was rippley when the girl finished and she said it was probably just from the humidity... It's 30 degrees outside but whatever. The manicure and pedicure were very lackluster. I must say the massage was incredible! But after spending well over $200 there yesterday, the peeling of my shellac makes my blood boil. Wouldn't go back .

2 Thank Kchantelle88
morgan g, Owner at Spa Bleu, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
We are so sorry to hear that your Shellac did not set appropriately! Unfortunately, though Shellac is overall a wonderful product, it is known to do this on occasion. We are happy to offer you another manicure free of charge in order to remedy this for you. We hope you will feel welcome to share your feedback with us in the future and please be assured that your happiness is our greatest concern! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your massage, and we know that your next visit will leave you nothing but relaxed and revived. Please contact us at your convenience 912-236-1490. Thank you so much!