“What a Treasure Trove”

37th Street Antique and Design
Ranked #141 of 220 things to do in Savannah
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Thank you TA Reviewers for recommending this shop! I was so glad we travelled by car so there was no reason not to purchase the two, hand knotted oriental carpets. Plus it was my birthday so I treated myself to a lovely Whiting & Davis clutch and a vintage mink coat and still did not exceed the trip budget. The women who run the store are so helpful and knowledgable. Make sure you stop in if you are in Savannah.

1  Thank neesied

Reviewed March 10, 2012

We always visit this store when we come to savannah. We always fined some little item we have to have. Great variety of things to view and reasonable prices.

Reviewed June 24, 2011

Stepping into 37th Street Jewelry is like going back in time . . . it's beyond lovely. I could've spent all day looking at the creations. You will find truly one-of-a-kind pieces here. The store itself is so charming and southern--I loved it and have gotten raves about the jewelry I bought here.

Reviewed June 16, 2011

During a visit to Savannah w/ my husband we visited the 37th Street Antique and Design shop and my eyes must have bugged out of my head looking at the amazing antique jewelry that Melissa Burkholder had for sale. I truly hadn't seen anything like the pieces that she's collected. Many of her pieces are antique necklaces, broaches and bracelets that she has redesigned so that they enhance a contemporary woman's appearance. Each piece is unique and magnificent and will be noticed for it's beauty and design- yet amazingly affordable. Ms. Burkholder is obviously very knowledgeable about anitques and antique jewelry but also has a keen eye for which of her creations will be the right fit for the individual.

Reviewed April 19, 2011

First of all this is a beautiful store and a joy to be in. Secondly there is a charming and delicious restauant next. Thirdly, the best antique and estate jewelry I have ever seen is located inside (savannah antique jewelry). Walk in the front door, turn to the right and head into a heavenly space containing 1000 or more fabulous pieces of well priced, delightfully displayed jewelry. Plan to stay a while!