Tripadvisor
Savannah
All reviews front desk staff stayed here emmanuel grafton lobby valet
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here last Friday night on our way down to St. Augustine. This hotel was the highlight of our whole trip! The room was perfect...best mattress ever in a hotel, gorgeous unique interior design, homey and lush at the same time! The front desk staff and doorman treated us like family! We enjoyed our coffee/tea on the rooftop "porch" as we watched the sunrise! We can't wait to go back! Thank you!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Road07282639692, Guest Relations Manager at The Drayton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

We appreciate all of your kind words and recommendations, from location to service. On behalf of the entire The Drayton team, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed January 18, 2020

My husband and I stayed at The Drayton for our 1 year anniversary at the end of November. They went above and beyond to make sure that our anniversary weekend was absolutely perfect. When we checked into our room, there was a framed photo from our wedding and a congratulatory note from the staff abs then they brought in cookies and cocktails. Little did I know, before we had checked in, they had asked my husband several details about our wedding, requesting the wedding photo and asking what our signature wedding cocktail was. So, the cocktail we were greeted with was our wedding cocktail. Talk about attention to detail!

The next day, my husband went downstairs to get coffee and was handed a gift and a bouquet of flowers. We were so surprised when we read the card. It was from the hotel staff. The card included a full letter about what all of the traditional one year anniversary items are and the meaning behind each. The gift included everything in the letter that symbolizes the first year - a beautiful gold clock, red cardinals in the vase, chocolates and a jar with paper notes inside. When we opened up the jar, it contained an individual paper note from each of the staff members providing advice, quotes, or best wishes for our marriage. I MEAN...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Each day we stayed, we were greeted by the most friendly staff who wished us a happy anniversary. We had a great time at the beautiful rooftop bar. The bartender there (I’m sorry, I forgot his name) was so knowledgeable and a great conversationalist. This restaurant is absolutely beautiful. There was so much attention to detail. I unfortunately started to not feel well while we were waiting for our food, so we had to request that it be bagged up. Even in the short time; however, I could tell how amazing this restaurant was. And, even in the to-go container, the food was beautiful and my husband and I agreed that it was one of the best meals we’ve ever had. I have recommended this place to everyone I know and know that there’s no where else that I will stay when I go back to Savannah. Thank you for making our anniversary absolutely perfect!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Road07282639692, Guest Relations Manager at The Drayton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your comments.

Please come back soon.

Reviewed January 2, 2020

MEL and MATT were awesome! Great valet service at the Double Tree by Hilton in Savannah. They always helped my family to make our stay more convenient. We wanted to go to breakfast before we left so they loaded our car for us and then re parked it so we could go to breakfast. They even recommended a great spot and gave us directions. Very great guys.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your comments.

Please come back soon.

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

Long story short, a perfect hotel experience in a gorgeous space in the heart of Savannah...After an exhausting seven hour drive and arriving at an Airbnb that wasn’t what it was supposed to be we looked online for hotel options and stumbled upon the Drayton Hotel. Isabel gave us a seamless check in experience and provided great recommendations for dog friendly places to eat. She helped us throughout our stay along with the rest of the wonderful staff. Everyone treated our dog karuna with so much love and we heard she was quite the hit.

Opening two months ago the hotel is just stunning. You can tell that an incredible amount of thought and care went into planning every detail from the carpet in the lobby to the mural in the dining room created by the local artist bob christian. While sitting in the lobby we got a chance to talk with the owner Raghav and he spent a long time sharing recommendations for savannah along with how the hotel came to be. You can really tell that he has a passion for making impeccable experiences for his customers.

We had brunch twice in the restaurant within the hotel and Chris Meenan, a Michelin starred chef, just blew us away with not only a delicious meal but beautiful presentation as well. Try the avocado toast and the duck and chicken gumbo.

Overall we couldn’t have been happier with our three nights at the drayton and hope to come back to savannah in the future to stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Karlweber24,

Thank you for your comments, We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed December 29, 2019

An absolutely beautiful hotel that is impeccably designed. It is very spacious, clean, comfortable and conveniently located to all of the sites. The food was fabulous as well. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Prospectparksouth,

Thank you for your comments, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay