“As a native Savannahian I highly recommend Bonnie's tours. Her energy and enthusiasm are unmatched!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bonnie Blue Walking Tours of Savannah

Historical Drinking Tour of Savannah
Ranked #46 of 141 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy Savannah on foot and from a native's perspective! No gimmicks, costumes, or schtick- just a guide who knows her stuff. Bonnie will show you how to be more than a tourist by helping you discover there's more to Savannah. Book in advance if you would like to join your fellow travelers on one of Bonnie's public tours. Group sizes are limited so you won't get lost in the crowd. Cover all the basics after breakfast and before lunch on the Slo-vannah Saunter. Or you could wait until the late afternoon for a sophisticated and slightly lubricated experience with drinks in hand on Lightly Sauced- Raise a Glass to History. Bonnie also loves private bookings and is available at your convenience. She can customize a tour to your interests across a variety of subjects from a general historical overview, to Black history, women's history, the Civil War, the Revolution, a little bit of architecture, etc. The guide comes to you and you even get to choose how long the tour lasts. Often available on short notice. Go ahead and call!
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Bonnie's toured rocked! As a native Savannahian, I was amazed at what I didn't know about my own birthplace. The girl knows her history and then some!

1 Thank Hecsmom

North Augusta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tour, Great guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

I took my first tour with Bonnie Blue yesterday afternoon. It was very informative and fun! Bonnie knows so much about the history of Savannah and her storytelling abilities allow for an entertaining delivery of this knowledge. I loved walking from Square to Square taking in the sights of Savannah and learning history not told in history books! Bonnie Blue Tours is a must for your sightseeing enjoyment!

1 Thank Miriam R
Savannah, Georgia, United States
“What a fantastic tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

Thanks Bonnie Blue for one of the best personalized tours we have ever taken in Savannah. As a local and a Savannah tour guide I would recommend this tour to anyone who wants the inside scoop on Savannah's history.

1 Thank DonTeutonSavannah
Monmouth Beach, New Jersey
“Choose Bonnie!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

This is the best way to take a tour! As she is a native of Savannah, Bonnie certainly knows all there is to know when it comes to this town. I booked a private tour on my first day and spent 2 hours walking and learning all about the history and architecture of Savannah. I was amazed at all Bonnie knew. I then booked a ghost tour for my last night. I've been re-telling her stories to friends at home! Bonnie will tailor your tour to whatever interests you, so why go anywhere else?

Visited September 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Mary E
Wellington, Florida, United States
“Ghost Tour You Can't Miss!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

My husband and I have never taken a ghost tour, and when I surprised him with the tour as part of our trip to Savannah he was not enthused. This immediately changed upon meeting Bonnie. Her story telling is outstanding and as we walked through the streets in the dark, she offered the perfect mix of history and fright. Her knowledge of local history was absolutely amazing. We past other ghost tour companies and it was obvious they were scripted and frankly, a little silly. The stories Bonnie tells are interesting, bound in fascinating history, and most of all, fun! This is a ghost tour for people who don't like lame ghost tours. I was on the lookout for ghosts the rest of our trip! I am easily spooked and was worried I would be too scared, but I did not want our tour to end! It was that fun and engaging to be with Bonnie. I highly recommend Bonnie for ghost tours (and historical tours too) in Savannah.

Visited July 2013