Open today: 8:30 AM - 11:45 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Savannah Ghost Walks
from $33.00
More Info
All reviews fantastic storyteller his knowledge awesome experience excellent tour ghost stories historian parts
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Chase is an outstanding storyteller! We lucked out and got him all to ourselves, and as we strolled the streets of historic Savannah, Chase would point out various homes and locations known for activity. He peppered the accounts with historical information and we were both enthralled and entertained the whole time. We highly recommend this tour!!

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank mrsmarshall78
Reviewed October 21, 2019

It was a lovely dark evening in Savannah…And, thankfully, I did not encounter any ghosts, but who knows you may!

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank Becky C
Reviewed October 14, 2019

Not worth 35 a person. Although Chase didn’t check to see if we paid, so we could have skipped the wasting our money part of it all. We made up better stories to tell ourselves after the fact!!!

Date of experience: October 2019
GhostsofSavannah, Owner at Savannah Ghost Walks, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2021

I am very very sorry that you had the experience with me that you described, Jennifer. None of us in this industry are perfect and there is always a chance that on any one given night we might not be at our best. Fortunately it seems that we consistently get far more favorable reviews on here. But once again, so sorry you had that experience with me.

Cheers.

Reviewed July 29, 2019

My girlfriend and I had an amazing ghost tour with the Founder. It was a stormy night, so we were the only people actually on the tour, which made it a very intimate and spooky experience. The ghost stories were fantastic (they were actually dark and gloomy, not comedic like some tours) and we were both so glad we went.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 24, 2019

It was only my girlfriend and I on the tour this night while we were visiting Savannah for a weekend, we weren't expecting to be the only ones but he was absolutely humble and nice and polite as can be. Extremely knowledgeable, very entertaining, and a delight through and through. The history is fascinating and we would highly recommend touring with the Founder!

Date of experience: June 2019