Open today: 8:30 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
History with your horror

The gentleman giving my daughter and I the tour was great, a wonderful storyteller and historian. I... read more

Reviewed yesterday
billypO242TL
Awesome experience!

We loved hearing about all the secrets and ghosts on Chase’s tour! This is not your typical ghost... read more

Reviewed April 7, 2021
D3568YEjoj

All reviews fantastic storyteller awesome experience highly recommend this tour historical information excellent tour ghost stories parts
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2019

It was a lovely dark evening in Savannah…And, thankfully, I did not encounter any ghosts, but who knows you may!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2019

Not worth 35 a person. Although Chase didn’t check to see if we paid, so we could have skipped the wasting our money part of it all. We made up better stories to tell ourselves after the fact!!!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed July 29, 2019

My girlfriend and I had an amazing ghost tour with the Founder. It was a stormy night, so we were the only people actually on the tour, which made it a very intimate and spooky experience. The ghost stories were fantastic (they were actually dark and gloomy, not comedic like some tours) and we were both so glad we went.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 24, 2019

It was only my girlfriend and I on the tour this night while we were visiting Savannah for a weekend, we weren't expecting to be the only ones but he was absolutely humble and nice and polite as can be. Extremely knowledgeable, very entertaining, and a delight through and through. The history is fascinating and we would highly recommend touring with the Founder!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

My family and I did this tour for my sisters birthday. We ended up being the only ones on the tour that night which was nice. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and seemed to love his job! He was very entertaining! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: February 2019