“My First time on a Segway”
Review of Segway of Savannah

Laurel Grove Cemetery Tour by Segway
Ranked #11 of 147 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Segway of Savannah is the ORIGINAL 5-Star Rated Segway Tour Company in Savannah. Giving tours in beautiful Savannah for over 9 years! The best way to see Savannah & one of the most FUN things to do! Our tours of the Historic District include a 60 minute version or 90 minute version, we also have Colonial Park Cemetery tour that is 90 minutes and includes 30 minutes of walking. Away from the Historic District we offer Segway tours of Bonaventure and Laurel Grove cemeteries, both Victorian cemeteries with more beauty and history to enjoy. Come join the fun!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Me and my wife were in Savannah over the new years eve week and the weather in the first part of the qweek was very good. I had never been on a Segway and it was on my bucket list. Both my wife and I are 53 years old and this is a little bit of an adventure. We choose the two hour tour and had a blast. Thye gave us about 10 to 15 minutes of training prior to the tour. Our tour guide was very knowledgable and we saw Savanah in a whole different way. I suggest all go on at lesat one segway tour. You do need to be able to balance but th esegway has a self balance point that makes it easy. Well worth the money!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We loved our Segway tour! We were the only participants and Andrew made sure to tailor his engaging and very funny commentary to our interests. We learned so much and had a blast doing it. Skip the trolleys and hop on a Segway!

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

This was a fantastic way to see Savannah. None of us had ridden segways before and some of us were not sure about how well we would be able to do it. We didn't need to worry because Andrew and Karl were great teachers, we learned it quickly and became comfortable on the segway before long. Andrew was a great guide, he had lots of stories and fun facts to tell about Savannah. We had already done two different tours and this one was the best we learned lots of new things. Of all the things we did in the three days we were in Savannah, the segway tour was the consensus favorite.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

The Segway of Savannah tour we took last week was great. Kathie was a terrific tour leader. She made the tour fun and interesting. We had been to Savannah before but the tour gave us a new perspective on the city. A great value for the money. It was easy to learn and very safe. Looking forward to going again.
Eleni J.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

This company is great on safety in providing helmets and our guide was great on making sure traffic was clear and we were safe. the price of the tour was average. The tour itself was boring and I learned more reading the map that was given to me at the visitor center. I think the ride itself is the big draw, not the tour.

2  Thank linda R