“Good tour!”

Laurel Grove Cemetery Tour by Segway
Ranked #12 of 147 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Segway of Savannah is the ORIGINAL 5-Star Rated Segway Tour Company in Savannah. Giving tours in beautiful Savannah for over 9 years! The best way to see Savannah & one of the most FUN things to do! Our tours of the Historic District include a 60 minute version or 90 minute version, we also have Colonial Park Cemetery tour that is 90 minutes and includes 30 minutes of walking. Away from the Historic District we offer Segway tours of Bonaventure and Laurel Grove cemeteries, both Victorian cemeteries with more beauty and history to enjoy. Come join the fun!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Good way to explore the historical district of Savannah. Went with a group of seven, and that included two teenagers. Segways are a great way to explore a city without having to expend a great deal of energy. Tess was a well informed tour guide with a great sense of humor who displayed a lot of pride in her city. A definite must do, in any city!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

This is a must do tour. A great way to see the central city and learn the history of this sensational town. Our guide Drew was well versed with stories about the passed and present. Savannah is no ghost town, but a town full of ghosts. The Segway is safe and surprisingly easy to ride once you have the short introduction. This company is a good operator. I would recommend this tour, we booked for the 90 min tour and got 120 mins of fun, great sights and educated all at the same time.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I was very nervous to try riding on a segway but I must say the instructors were wonderful! They work with each person one-on-one and make sure that person is comfortable. Then you have time to practice your new skills before the tour starts. I was on the historic squares tour and by the time we arrived at the 2nd square on the tour, I felt like a pro! The tour guides were very informative and friendly...this is a great way to get a tour of the historic squares. The group I was with ranged from 30 - 55 yrs old and we all loved it! I am now a segway addict...can't wait to do this again!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

My daughter and I were segway first timers and when we booked the woman said we would love it - we did!! Absolutely the best way to see around the center. Guide was helpful and considerate, streets were quiet, segway was easy and fun, breeze was appreciated and the buildings and roads were so pretty. Tour was at a pace where we could ooze up the history and ambience. I am now converted and would definitely do this again. So much fun ;-)

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Taking the segway tour of Savannah from 102 E. Liberty Street was one of the highlights of our vacation. I am a senior citizen touring with son and grandsons. We all enjoyed our tour on segway. The leader made sure we all felt comfortable, and he added to our knowledge of this beautiful city. This is a perfect city to travel by segway. We can't wait to try it again. We also appreciated the parking available at the site. My grandson wants his own segway now :)