“So Much FUN!!”

Laurel Grove Cemetery Tour by Segway
Ranked #15 of 147 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Segway of Savannah is the ORIGINAL 5-Star Rated Segway Tour Company in Savannah. Giving tours in beautiful Savannah for over 9 years! The best way to see Savannah & one of the most FUN things to do! Our tours of the Historic District include a 60 minute version or 90 minute version, we also have Colonial Park Cemetery tour that is 90 minutes and includes 30 minutes of walking. Away from the Historic District we offer Segway tours of Bonaventure and Laurel Grove cemeteries, both Victorian cemeteries with more beauty and history to enjoy. Come join the fun!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I was very nervous to try riding on a segway but I must say the instructors were wonderful! They work with each person one-on-one and make sure that person is comfortable. Then you have time to practice your new skills before the tour starts. I was on the historic squares tour and by the time we arrived at the 2nd square on the tour, I felt like a pro! The tour guides were very informative and friendly...this is a great way to get a tour of the historic squares. The group I was with ranged from 30 - 55 yrs old and we all loved it! I am now a segway addict...can't wait to do this again!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

My daughter and I were segway first timers and when we booked the woman said we would love it - we did!! Absolutely the best way to see around the center. Guide was helpful and considerate, streets were quiet, segway was easy and fun, breeze was appreciated and the buildings and roads were so pretty. Tour was at a pace where we could ooze up the history and ambience. I am now converted and would definitely do this again. So much fun ;-)

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Taking the segway tour of Savannah from 102 E. Liberty Street was one of the highlights of our vacation. I am a senior citizen touring with son and grandsons. We all enjoyed our tour on segway. The leader made sure we all felt comfortable, and he added to our knowledge of this beautiful city. This is a perfect city to travel by segway. We can't wait to try it again. We also appreciated the parking available at the site. My grandson wants his own segway now :)

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Took a tour this weekend with Becca. We had a really great time. I was actually really nervous abut riding the Segway as I am very klutzy but I became quite comfortable on it after just a few minutes of training. By the time we left on the tour, I was feeling very confident. I did not spend the whole tour worrying about falling off like I was afraid I was going to. I was amazed that I did the whole tour without ever falling off.

Becca was a great tour guide, I loved when she talked like her gramma :). I had read some of the stories that she shared with us, but had not really remembered them. I will remember them now. I like the casual way she talked, we were able to ask questions, that each tour seems to be different. Was all around a good time, will definitely do it again. Thanks Becca!

1  Thank Mlouwho
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Best day! We LOVED this experience. I told Tess, our excellent tour guide, that she should hire me to do marketing for her. I would happily stop strangers and pass out flyers and give testimony about what a wonderful experience this is!!

Don't miss out. Try it! We'd never driven Segways but it is simple to learn and so fun! Then, while having great fun on the Segway, you learn and see very interesting facts about Savannah, up close and personal. We were blessed to have a very small tour group and we covered so much! The history, the experience, Tess's humor . . . we cannot rate it highly enough.

Every Segway is equipped with a perfect backpack affixed to the Segway. It holds a complimentary bottled water. Room in another compartment for your keys, money, camera, sunglasses, etc. Tess has bug repellent if you think you need it.

Segway of Savannah was the highlight of our vacation this year!