“Very Al dente”
Review of Leoci's Trattoria - CLOSED

Leoci's Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Hours of Operation: Monday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Norwalk, California
“Very Al dente”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My husband enjoyed his lobster ravioli more than I liked my rigatoni susan mason. While the flavor was good, I prefer my pasta cooked a little more. I also thought it was overpriced for what you get. We ate inside (it's tight) which would have been fine except for a very loud group. On the plus side, our server, Justin, was great and we didn't have to wait for a table.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Carol920

Houston, TX
“Nice setting”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

This was a convenient selection since we were staying at the Mansion. The food & service were very good.

Visited May 2014
Savannah
“Disappointed...”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We dined at Leoci's numerous times. Unfortunately, our last dining experience was a disappointment. We ordered two pizzas. Although we waited for a long time, both pizzas were served uncooked. The top of the pizzas looked cooked, but the dough was not! We sent both pizzas back. The manager on duty apologized for the problem and did not charge us for the pizzas, but did not even offer another dish. He did not have a problem having us leave the restaurant hungry and disappointed. Very unfortunate...

Visited June 2014
5 Thank FamilyVacationDisney
Roswell, Georgia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

The food is great and the atmosphere is wonderful. Away from the whole River Street crowds. The bolognese is incredible. My wife has the trout special.

• Visited July 2014
Dayton, Tennessee, United States
“Large portions, poorly prepared”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Perhaps my expectations were to high. I ordered the lobster ravioli, my wife had the 12 oz. filet, medium.

After waiting about an hour our waiter presented to my wife a steak knife. After another 15 minutes our premium, chef prepared dishes arrived.

The lobster ravioli was OK. It was hand made pasta, but I found the sauce to be overwhelming and, frankly, the presentation was not very apetizing.

The 12 ounce filet was basically raw. Presented as an absurdly large dish with mixed vegetables, asparagus, and mashed potatoes. The steak was not edible for someone who prefers a medium cooked, slightly pink inside. This steak was red inside and still bleeding. It was cool to the touch.

About 30 minutes after sending it back my wife was able to eat some of the nearly flavorless steak before our aching backs forced us to surrender. The hard chairs and cramped quarters made it difficult to stay longer. We paid the $100 for the evening and vowed not to return.

Savannah has some great dining. I suggest "Noble Fare" or "Saphire Grill" or "A. Lure". This establishment is, sadly, not in the same class as these and does not deserve your time or dollars.

• Visited July 2014