“Fantastic Italian!!”

Leoci's Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Hours of Operation: Monday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We arrived to Savannah early evening and asked our hotel concierge for his opinion for the very best dining experience. Our concierge suggested Leoci's Trattoria, picked up the phone and made our reservations including a bicycle cab ride to this wonderful restaurant. Our dinner was absolutely extraordinary, from the appetisers to desert, even including champagne. This restaurant is a must while in Savannah!! 5 stars!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We were in Savannah for my birthday and my husband took me to Leoci's. The outdoor seating was a bonus, the service was friendly and efficient. The food was pretty good, a little on the greasy side....even though Italian cuisine is known for it, I would suggest they use a little less olive oil.
Hats off for the mushroom risotto, full of flavor and cooked to perfection !

Reviewed May 11, 2013

My husband and I stumbled onto this great place by chance. We were out exploring the town while on vacation. Our waiter, Todd, was professional, and knowledgeable. The farmers salad was delicious and my entree was to die for. My husband ordered the prime rib eye and said it was the best he has ever tasted. This is the first time I have ever written a review and first time I felt it would be worth my time to do so. I just want others to have a chance to experience this great place.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Normally I keep the carbs to a minimum but if you're gonna do it, do it right! Leoci's is a phenomenal Italian restaurant, brick oven for pizzas and the whole bit. Without a doubt the finest in town. There are of course others, but not near the quality. Indoor seating is small but they have a wonderful porch with heaters if need be. This is a routine stop with the foodies in Savannah. The only Italian that tops it is Lucca in Charleston and good luck getting a reservation there!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We ate here based on Fodor's travel guide and were glad we did!. The homemade pasta bolognese was excellent and portions were generous. The service was very attentive as well. Nice ambiance and not in the middle off the touristy area which we like. We would definitely go back!