“Great place to stay!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport
Ranked #17 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Great Staff!! Everyone is professional and friendly every time I've stayed here. They make you fill at home.
Real nice hotel and I stay here every time I'm in Savannah.
Great cook to order breakfast, clean rooms.....

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
ESDOS, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind comments and most of all thank you for being a return guest! We very much appreciate you making us your hotel of choice while visitng Savannah and glad that you find our facilties, food and service all to your liking. We look forward to your next visit the opportunity to again be of service.

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport

995 - 1,001 of 1,469 reviews

Reviewed October 4, 2013

The hotel location is excellent, close to the interstate, airport, resteraunts, Savannah. The hotel amenities are the best, clean -spacious rooms with crisp sheets ( which I really love!). They make you feel special and safe!! the breakfast is the best!!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
ESDOS, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Ms. Debra H.!
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your gracious comments about our hotel! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your visit and found our facilities and services to your satisfaction. I was especially glad to hear about feeling special and safe. We love to make all our guests feel special but it is very important that we do provide a safe and comfortable environment for our travelers as well.

Thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

The suite was excellent - clean, nice furnishings, big. The beds were VERY comfortable, and the bathroom was huge. The free breakfast very well may be the best hotel breakfast I've ever had - seriously. Also, there are TONS of food options within a mile or two of the hotel, and shopping as well. It is right near the airport, but we couldn't hear any noise in the rooms. It was a little bit pricy, but was very nice for the money. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
ESDOS, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your very kind comments! it was great to hear that you were pleased with our food, serivices and facilities. We are most excited to hear that when are in Savannah for business again you will consider staying with us again. We look forward to that visit and to the time when you may able to come back to town for a little well deserved R&R and enjoy all Savannah has to offer.

All the best!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Clean, comfortable, good location, courtesy staff, and great breakfast. If I had to put a negative our iron was broke, need black out curtains, and a different air system (it's motion detected, so at time I was hot). However, I enjoyed it so much I can over look a few fixable flaws.

Room Tip: This is a outside of the city stay. It's about 20 mins from the downtown area.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for staying with us and for sending in your comments. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in spite of a couple shortcoming on our part. If you would please let me know your room number (e-mail bob.brado@hilton.com) and I will be sure to pass on your comments to our Housekeeping and Engineering crews so they may replace the iron and double check the curtains. Thank you again and we look forward to having you stay with us on your next trip to Savannah.

All the best!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Clean, Impressive....restful. An excellent value amid many other competitors in the immediate area. It has a big city feel. I would suggest that anyone stay here at least once to check it out. I did and now I stay nowhere else when my travels require a stay in Savannah.

Mr. David B;
Thank you very much for expressing your comments adn for staying with us! Our goal is to provide a clean, comfortable hotel for our guests but most importantly we want to be sure the guest is able to realize the value they receive. Thank you for pointing that out and for making us your hotel of choice while in Savannah.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

This was the best hotel my girlfriend and I have stayed in that was worth every penny. They have amazing rates for what they offer. The complimentary breakfast was great. This is not located in Savannah, but off I-95 about 15 minutes out.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

thanks Dylan for the great comment and for choosing to stay with us on your Get-Away to Savannah. I am glad that you found our facilites, services, and food to your satisfaciton and to the satisfaciton of your wallet. We of course present the suites, breakfast, and evening reception, but it is the value of staying at an Embassy Suites that is the best part of the visit. Thanks again and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We just stayed at this hotel a few weeks ago and I had it booked several months in advance. Due to the great reviews and pictures, I decided to book this hotel for my party of 6 in a two room suite. The room was nice but was missing some things. Only 2 towels were placed in bathroom. When I called desk they said I had to come down to get more towels. Sent my husband down and they said they didn't have a key to get towels until housekeeping came in. Also, there was only one small garbage can in room and it had no liner (which is gross because I had to discard soiled baby diapers). The make to order breakfast was okay. I was expecting more of a sit down breakfast but it was stand and order an omelet and pick from yogurt, cereal & waffle bar. Overall, I just wasn't impressed with the value of my stay. I've stayed at $60 hotels that have the same things to offer and nicer amenities. For $150, I was expecting it to be a lot better. Don't let the beautiful lobby pictures fool you like it did me.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
ESDOS, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us! We are very disappointed to hear that our hotel and our two-room suites fell short of your expectations. I will be sure to pass your comments about the towels and liner on to our Director of Housekeeping and Front Office Manager. Usually if we know in advance the number of people staying in the suite we will try to stock it accordingly and the Front Desk should also always have access to the towels when Housekeeping is not available. I was very sorry to hear you were disappointed with our complimentary breakfast also and that you missed out on the assorted juices, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, hash browns, pancakes, french toast, oatmeal, bagels, muffins and assorted pastries that are all part of our breakfast buffet. I do hope that when you travel to the Savannah area again that you will give us another chance to be of service.