Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport
  • Bar/Lounge
$175
$169
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$72
$189
$214
$200
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$209
$151
Preferred Hotels
$230
1,578 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionmade to order omeletssavannah airporttanger outletsclose to the airportexcellent hotelsavannah arealiving areaindoor poolbreakfast was excellentexcellent staycomplimentary breakfastminute drivethe breakfast areadefinitely stay here againbeds were comfortabletybee island
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Yes, a complementary breakfast that offered omelet's made to order provided an eggcellent experience before our departure. Also, plenty of fresh fruit, pancakes, sausage, and other standard items (bread, muffins, cereal, juice, coffee, tea, ...) rounded out a genuine breakfast for a hotel conveniently located off I-95.
The hotel accommodations were also excellent. Since I was traveling with my senior citizen parents I used the sofa bed, which was very comfortable. Room was clean.
Each staff member I interacted with was very friendly and happy to assist in any way. They also demonstrated interest in my having an enjoyable stay.
Overall, one of the better hotel experiences I have had.

Room Tip: A little pricier than other local hotels, however, breakfast and accommodations are a substantial step up from those other hotels. Location is within sight of I-95, however, at night was difficult to find with no noticeable sign on exit off of I-95 or on main road.
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Not your typical Embassy suites as far as layout of the building but everything else is top notch and would be a good stop off point for travelers heading south to Orlando. Rooms were very nice and clean with enough space for the tribe I call my family to spend the night. The breakfast is far above any other chain I have stayed with and the flatware was of a weight that only a finer restaurant would use. Eating a breakfast using real china and not plastic was a real delight as you feel like the special person you are. There were ample friendly employees with smiles on their faces in the breakfast area to assist you and to remove items from your table. Go for it!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is a new model Embassy Suites, a departure from the floor plan seen in older ones. The usual things are still in-room. Flat screen TV's in sitting area and bedroom. A generous workspace table for your electronics, minibar area, and walk through bath. Overall it's more of a design in a square than the rectangular model in earlier Embassy Suites. The bed was very comfortable after a long drive. Having an in-house restaurant was a convenience we looked forward to, being road weary. For our evening meal we had dinner on the premises. If it were not for the food I'd rate this hotel higher. The menu descriptions sounded tempting but the actual food wasn't. We had appetizers with our meals and the servings were puny, prices weren't. The seasoning was heavy handed. The inclusive breakfast was what I've come to expect, nothing special but all you can eat if the buffet is restocked. The fresh fruit was not and, though we arrived much before the close of breakfast, two of the three fruit offerings never were refilled. The best part of breakfast is a custom omelet if you like them and are willing to wait, depending on the demand.

Room Tip: Our room seemed well sound proofed, no noise overhead or hallway noise. The elevators are not in line with the rooms which helps cut down the sound.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My husband, daughter and I traveled here to celebrate my birthday, and our anniversary. We chose this location because of the free parking, especially when compared to staying in downtown Savannah, and also because of the breakfast buffet and the indoor pool. The suite was new and very spacious for the three of us. The bed was very comfortable and overall we had a great experience. I did absolutely hate the blaring green light of the smoke detector placed opposite our bed in the master bedroom. That light was VERY distracting and disturbed my sleep. I do understand that safety is a priority but I think some kind of effort should be place into placing the detector in a more sleep neutral place.

Room service was great, making it another great perk for our stay with a toddler. I definitely recommend staying here if you want a nice, clean, affordable hotel only about 15 minutes from all of Savannah's attractions.

Room Tip: Don't expect a good view, the hotel is surrounded by parking lots and trees.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

It takes more than a fancy lobby and large room to make an good hotel. It also takes good management and there was little of that in evidence. For example - the breakfast buffet. The food is not even average. Patrons have to stand behind diners wanting made-to-order omelets to access the rest of the buffet. The dining room was huge, dark and unimpressive poor designed. The rooms are also dim and dreary. And this is no cheap hotel. We quibbled with the Airport Hilton Garden Inn a month ago. But it's a much better deal with excellent management for less money.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jon C
gauthamshetty, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Dear Joncro,

First and Foremost, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for your valued business. I sincerely apologize for the wait at our Complimentary cooked to order Breakfast Bar. We strive to ensure that our guests have nothing but a pleasant experience during their stay with us. I request you top give us one more opportunity to better serve you and showcase our award winning Embassy suites Service.

Hospitably Yours