“Best of Embassy Suites”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport
Ranked #17 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Two friends and I spent the night before flying home to California the next day. Staff was incredibly helpful including volunteering to drive us to the airport when the hotel's shuttle was delayed returning. Many extra amenities including a restaurant where you can order a variety of types of food.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank amcglynn

Reviewed March 11, 2012

This appears to be a brand new hotel - it's absolutely gorgeous. The rooms are REALLY nice...feels like a boutique hotel. We arrived late in the evening so didn't get a chance to enjoy the managers reception but breakfast was really pleasant in the morning. We were just passing through for the night but if we are in the area again, we would definitely stay here!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank skorreck
gauthamshetty, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2012

Dear skorreck,
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we look forward to your future stay at our hotel.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

We visited Savannah over spring break and stayed a night here in the lap of luxury! The lobby is contemporary and chic, and astoundingly spacious. Checkin was efficient and cheerful. I don't ordinarily make much note of how I am greeted as I pass employees in the hall,, but the cheerful smiles accompanies by a genuine "how are you" from even those not actively serving me really struck me. There is a 2 hour manager's reception with drinks and chips and an extraordinarily good breakfast with made to order omelets and several hot choices like pancakes, french toast and eggs as well as fruit, pastries and cereals. Our suite was spacious and well appointed. The exercise room quite nicely equipped and the pool and hot tub clean and supplied with shower and plenty of towels. There is a Cheddars across the highway as well as a movie theater complex and bowling alley, making it easy to do something other than sit in the hotel room at night.The rates were excellent.. Faultless stay, thank you!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
gauthamshetty, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2012

Dear samtml, thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. We love our guests and especially love when they have a great time while staying with us! Our convenient location and amenities are all the things that set us apart from other Savannah area hotels. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I've stayed here several times for business over the past year and a half and have had a great experience each time. Each night they have a happy hour at the hotel bar with free drinks and appetizers, which is a nice touch. Lots of seating in the bar/lobby area if you're there for business and working in a group format. The rooms are spacious suites with separate living room/kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. Good, friendly service each time I've been here. The hotel and the rooms have always been clean and quiet. One of the few hotels where I haven't been able to hear people traipsing down the halls or banging around in adjacent rooms while I'm trying to sleep (I'm a pretty light sleeper). It's less than 10 minutes from the airport, right off I-95, and about a 15 min drive to downtown Savannah. I go here frequently for business and will continue staying here on each trip.

Room Tip: I've stayed here multiple times, and I haven't had a problem sleeping due to noise in any of...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
gauthamshetty, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Dear KandAJ, thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed the Nightly Manager’s Reception and our gym! We can’t wait to see you again!

Hospitably Yours'

Reviewed March 4, 2012

We just spent three nights at the Embassy Suited and it exceeded out expectations. It is a new property and all of the amenities are first-class and in great condition, very clean.

This is not an atrium style Embassy Suites and we really appreciated the two room suite with an inner door that eliminated hallway noise.

Staff was very accomodating and the breakfast was excellent, hot and fresh.

The hotel is right on I-95 at the Savannah Airport exit. We used it as a base to tour
Savannah after finding the hotels in the historic section loud , run-down ans over-priced.

The property has free parking with a walmart and casual restaurants nearby. I paid $114 plus tax per night ans thought this was a fair value.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Kevin30002
Reviewed March 3, 2012

This is a lovely hotel. Spacious and very very clean. Courteous staff and very convenient to the interstate. We decided to take a last minute trip here and lucked out with this booking. It is close to several conveniences and we weren't far from downtown Savannah and an easy drive to Hilton Head and the beach. I would gladly stay here again. Well worth the price. The only reason I didn't give it an excellent rating is because the breakfast at this location is not as good as I'm accustomed to at other Embassy locations in DC, Orange County, CA. However, it was still decent and the accommodations are quite nice and more than make up for any of the shortcomings of the breakfast.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alyssa J
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I stayed at the Embassy Suites Savannah Airport during February for buisness and it is fantastic. All the staff where extremely friendly, front desk, brakfast and bar staff, all made you feel welcome. The hotel is extremely clean, the gym is nice, the pool just what you need at times. This place is great for buisness travellers and for families. I will be returning for sure when I am doing buisnes in the Savannah area.
Thanks

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Dear Graham1366, Thank you so much for the great review of our hotel. We are always so pleased when a guest has such a great time and are able to take advantage of all the great amenities we have. We look forward to seeing you again soon!