“Great Ribs”
Review of Sticky Fingers - CLOSED

Sticky Fingers
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The first location, opened in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina in 1992, remains the flagship store for Sticky Fingers. That's where the five barbecue sauces - Memphis Original, Carolina Classic, Tennessee Whiskey, Carolina Sweet and Habanero Hot - came to life. The sweet smell of hickory wood permeates through each restaurant as all of the smoked meats are still slow cooked on-site in barbecue pits and watched closely by our resident pit masters. It is that continued commitment to tradition and authenticity that makes our restaurants and signature barbecue sauces so popular. Recognized for serving the best hickory-smoked Memphis-style barbecue and ribs in the Southeast and creating award-winning barbecue sauce sold in 5,000 retail locations across the country, Sticky Fingers Smokehouses celebrated their 20th Anniversary in 2013. To this day, the restaurants remain true to the original founders' ideals of great customer service, reasonable prices and having a passion for 'fall-off-the-bone delicious' ribs, pulled pork barbecue and chicken. Memphis-style Barbecue is cooked at a low-temperature, and with a slow-smoked dry (without any sauce) process that enhances the natural flavor of the meat. Since the pork is smoked without sauce the high quality of the meat is the most important ingredient. The meat is cooked in a smoker and although thoroughly cooked, is pink in color. It is tenderly hand-pulled (not chopped). Other popular styles of Barbecue rely on a sauce to flavor the meat. Most "Carolina-style" Barbecue is cooked on a grill (not a smoker) or boiled in a vinegar-based sauce and chopped with a knife. At Sticky Fingers you will enjoy a casual dining environment with family, friends, and kids while getting sticky and having fun, or hang out at our fully stocked bar with signature cocktails and a wide selection of beer and wine while watching the big game on one of the many widescreen TV's. Get Sticky. Have Fun! Headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Sticky Fingers is a unique barbecue smokehouse concept with 16 locations in the Carolinas, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida. Sticky Fingers specializes in high quality barbecue and comfort food and offers five signature barbecue sauces - Memphis Original, Carolina Classic, Tennessee Whiskey, Carolina Sweet and Habanero Hot. In addition to its core restaurant business, the company has generated successful catering, online mail order and retail barbecue sauce businesses. Sticky Fingers offers guests monthly offers and updates through its StickEClub. To-Go: Our complete dine-in menu is available To-Go and we have added Family-Style options for meats and sides in larger containers. In addition we offer value priced "Express Meals" To-Go. Express Meals are sized just right for families and include a pint of homemade cole salw, BBQ Baked Beans and a bottle of Sticky Fingers Sauce. Catering: We offer 3 levels of catering services for parties from 20 to 4,000! Full Service Catering Don't want to lift a finger? Let our professional catering staff do all the work for you. We will set-up, maintain the buffet line during the designated serving time, and clean up when it's over. We will provide serving tables and linens. Food will be served in metal pans from warmed chafing dishes. Full Service Delivery This option includes everything in the delivery service plus a disposable tablecloth and set-up of disposable aluminum chafing dishes with sternos to keep your food hot. Delivery Service We set it up, you take care of the rest. Our experienced caterer will deliver the food to you in ready-to-serve aluminum pans. All packaging is disposable.
Kingston Springs, Tennessee
1,170 restaurant reviews
“Great Ribs”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

It is a catch phrase, "Falling off the bone tender." The ribs I enjoyed tonight were exactly that. They may have been the best I have ever eaten. Lots of different sauces to pick from. My choice, carolina sweet, was very good. Big, clean and airy this is a first class place that plays blues music. Service is good and prices reasonable.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank 4bird1

Centralia
“Lives up to its name!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The food was great, the service was excellent, and the prices were reasonable. Try any of their ribs and sauces.

Visited January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Sassy & Classy”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I LOVE BBQ! This was a pleasent post Valentine dinner! The food was good and the waiter...soooooo accomodating that I made sure I tipped 20%!!!! The atmosphere was pleasant and peaceful as well. The service was fast as well. The ribs were good but not much of a grilled taste, but good. My sandwich with the chopped beef, mozzarella cheese choped with fried onions...wowski! Good! Ohhhhh and they have this sausage that I got a side...delicious! Eat there again....you bet!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Emma L
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fast and delicious”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

After reading many the recent reviews we gave this restaurant a try. Service was friendly and fast. These are perhaps not the best ribs we have eaten, but they were taste, good value for money and we were given fast service with a smile. The pudding was excellent too! There is a good selected, including a vegan option.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank FlyLudo
San Antonio, Texas
“Average and Service Slow to Deliver Food”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Went for lunch with business partners. As you walk in the door the wall has several photos of famous people and the owners. This is a southern chain restaurant I am told. I was happy with the atmosphere and the waiting staff. But it took like 30 minutes to get my meal which was on the "Lunch Special" menu. From the photos you can see they were not busy either. One of my colleagues actually stated "Did they have to go kill the Hogs" for our pulled pork sandwiches. The food was dry and bland and without the various "sauces" on the table, borderline tasteless. Will not return and I wouldn't recommend based off of my experience. Plenty of other restaurants to try in the area next time... and I will.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank WHDSM-Owner
Sylvia L, Guest Relations Manager at Sticky Fingers, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
I'm so sorry your experience at Sticky Fingers wasn't satisfying! Please shoot me a quick email at slaurence@stickyfingers.com so I can personally make it up to you. Thanks for your feedback. We'll use it to improve.