“Great ghost tour. First time”

Blue Orb Savannah Ghost Tours
Ranked #17 of 145 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Savannah Ghost Tours at their best. Blue Orb Tours Was named Best Savannah Ghost Tour by the well respected Savannah Destination Guide, but we don't just offer the best Savannah ghost tours. Our flagship Uncensored Adults Only Tour was named one of the Top 13 ghost tours in the World by Conde Nast Traveler and one of the Top 3 Ghost Tours in America by the USA Today Fan Poll. We offer multiple ghost tours for every taste and budget, so if you are a fan of Haunted Savannah, hags, shadow people, bone collectors, secret cemeteries and all things strange then Blue Orb Tours is for you. Reservations are required.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great ghost tour. First time”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My husband and I have always wanted to go on a ghost tour. This was our first trip to Savannah and our first ghost tour. It was recommended by one of my husbands coworkers. We took the 10pm Zombie tour with Topher on September 20th. We loved it. Although we didn't get any ghosts or spirits on camera we loved hearing about the haunted places. And Topher was an awesome tour guide. You can tell he really loves his job. And he had pictures to back some of the places up. I would totally recommend this company.

Baltimore, Maryland
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great Ghost Tour”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I've only done a few of these (this was my third). This by far was the most informative, fact-based, least-cheesey of them all. Although the tour was the "Zombie" Tour, it was more realistically a greatest-hits tour of the most interesting, historical ghostly sites (and sights!) Our guide was Topher (now the lead guide, Yay, Topher!). He was awesome - no cheesed-out goth guide here. Friendly, funny and knowledgeable, able to back up the stories with photos, news clips, etc., he really loves his job and giving the tours. Ask him why. :-) And he's super-awake, even after the end of the 10pm tour. Note to parents of young kids -- if you don't want to hear/see about the sad histories of some of the child ghosts, let Topher know. He'll work with you without altering the tour for others. This is the tour to go on -- you won't regret it!!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I believe in ghost (tours)!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Since I began visiting Savannah as a Girl Scout, I've probably been on over dozen ghost tours. I love them and now take a ghost tour in every city I visit. I've been trying to get my significant other into these tours for a while, with no luck. Last March on his first trip to Savannah, I talked him into a Blue Orb tour (I had previously been with Tobias, and it was the BEST). Too bad the Adults Only Zombie Tour was sold out and we had to take the kiddie version. What a waste. Even I didn't have a good time.

When we eloped to Savannah, I was determined to get my guy into ghost tours, and I held my breath and tried again. This time only the Zombie tour would do. I was skeptical that no one would be as good as Tobias, but our WONDERFUL guide Topher was charming and funny, and made the tour interesting from the moment we arrived. I learned new things and loved that Topher had literature and pictures to accompany his stories. He really made the tour his own.

FINALLY my honey is a believer. If you've been burned before, learn to love again with Topher and Blue Orb!

New york, New york
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Awesome Topher”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Went on the Blue Orb Zombie Tour with Topher. While there were no zombie sightings, who needs zombies when you have Topher, the most knowledgable, funny, adorable tour guide ever. He not only has a vast amount of knowledge about the underworld side of Savannah, he has the photos to support his stories.

A Savannah MUST!

Somerset, Kentucky
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tour.”
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went on the Zombie tour with Topher and was entertained the whole time. We learned a lot about Savannah's haunted history and seen many photos to support the story. Topher was a great guide! You can tell he loves his job and is very easy going. He even took the time to look at a photo from our wedding that had an unusual looking orb in it to see if it was an orb or a dust particle. Excitingly he didn't find anything in the photo that could clearly debunk the orb. I would definatly do another tour with them again.