“Fun and Fact Filled”

Blue Orb Savannah Ghost Tours
Ranked #16 of 151 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Savannah Ghost Tours at their best. Blue Orb Tours Was named Best Savannah Ghost Tour by the well respected Savannah Destination Guide, but we don't just offer the best Savannah ghost tours. Our flagship Uncensored Adults Only Tour was named one of the Top 13 ghost tours in the World by Conde Nast Traveler and one of the Top 3 Ghost Tours in America by the USA Today Fan Poll. We offer multiple ghost tours for every taste and budget, so if you are a fan of Haunted Savannah, hags, shadow people, bone collectors, secret cemeteries and all things strange then Blue Orb Tours is for you. Reservations are required.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Hot night - but our tour guide, Melissa made it a fun evening. Enjoyed the 9 PM ghost tour with Blue Orb. Melissa shared all sorts of fun facts and walked us around a good sized area of Savannah. Note: you do not go into the graveyard or into any of the homes. This was the only disappointing part of the tour. Otherwise - had a great time.

Suggestion. If you are going to use technology to show pictures, don't use an phone - at minimum get a tablet so people can see the photos. Also - I do not recommend this tour for young people under the age of 12 to 14. I got creeped a few times!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,470)
All reviews
"haunted places"
in 15 reviews
"two hours"
in 39 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 38 reviews
"trip to savannah"
in 50 reviews

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My friends and I went on this tour on our last night in Savannah. We learned so much about the history during Topher's tour, wish we did it the first night so we could go back and see these places in the daylight. Great enthusiasm by our guide and a good group just added to the experience. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a ghost tour!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We researched online before we booked our tour. I'm so glad we did because that is how we found Blue Orb. The more I read about this company and it's founder, Tobias, the more interested I became. When I called to book the tour and found out Tobias himself was to be our guide, I felt like we would have an incredible experience. We were not disappointed. This was even better than we had hoped. This is a very professional and well run company. Get on the Internet and read more about Tobias, and his qualifications, then book the Uncensored Zombies Tour. If you can get Tobias as your guide, then that's the icing on the cake. But from what I can tell from reading other reviews, his staff do a great job as well. I highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I've been on many MANY ghost tours in my life. Every new city I visit the only "must do" item on my list of attractions is a ghost tour. That being said, this was the most fantastic ghost tour I've ever been on. My husband and I did the adult only tour ("Zombie Tour"), and I would enthusiastically recommend that you take this tour. The entire company seems a step above what you would expect. The staff is amazing, friendly, and really know their local history. Not only that, but they actually research the old ghost stories amazingly well and come equipped for their tours with evidence to support the stories. They're obviously an efficient and well organized company and as a result you will have a ghost tour experience that has completely cut out the usual hokiness and replaced it with real tangible creepitude. You will not regret taking this tour. It may well be the highlight of your trip.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We took the Zombies tour on August 30, and we loved it. Still in Savannah and we want to go another night. Topher was our guide and right off the bat he was very friendly and had a good energy. Topher shared quality information about each location and had pictures or articles to back up his stories. Even if you don't believe in the paranormal the stories and history you find out on this tour make it worth it....by the way you might believe when you are finished! We would certainly take this tour again and recommend it to others.