“Super creepy and Interesting”

Blue Orb Savannah Ghost Tours
Ranked #19 of 147 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Savannah Ghost Tours at their best. Blue Orb Tours Was named Best Savannah Ghost Tour by the well respected Savannah Destination Guide, but we don't just offer the best Savannah ghost tours. Our flagship Uncensored Adults Only Tour was named one of the Top 13 ghost tours in the World by Conde Nast Traveler and one of the Top 3 Ghost Tours in America by the USA Today Fan Poll. We offer multiple ghost tours for every taste and budget, so if you are a fan of Haunted Savannah, hags, shadow people, bone collectors, secret cemeteries and all things strange then Blue Orb Tours is for you. Reservations are required.
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

First off want to thank Tobias for the signed copy of his book savannah shadows... THANK YOU! Second thank you to topher for basically making me a believer in energies and shadow people and ghosts... I loved all the different stories and appreciated the facts that backed them up. Topher was also very entertaining and a Great speaker which enhanced this already amazing tour of this most haunted city! Went back to 432 Abercorn the next day and I was literally anxious and ready to keep moving whole standing near this haunted house!

3  Thank Laferdinand
Write a ReviewReviews (1,464)

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This was the best tour that we went on while we were in Savannah ( see other reviews) I really wanted to be scared and I had to sleep with the lights on after we did this tour. I belive you get what you pay for and you do have to pay aliitle bit more to take this tour , but it was high on the scare factor and very fun.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We had some family friends in town and found out about Blue Orb and decided to take the plunge. All of us [visitors and locals mixed] had a great time! It was the BEST tour I have taken in 8 years of living here. Topher was so charismatic and the information he shared was interesting, factual and very cohesive. I heard stories that I hadn't heard on other tours as well as having the proof to back up claims. I would recommend to anyone! In fact, have already recommended it to at least 2 groups of people.

1  Thank JessicaLeavitt
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We took the late night "adult" tour at 10pm. We were with 3 other couples. It was both our first ghost tour of any kind, and this one, especially the tour guide, came highly recommended. We had a blast, learned a lot of history of Savannah in addition to the many haunted homes. Christopher seemed very knowledgeable and was very energetic, keeping us all involved in the tour.

My only complaint, has nothing to do with the tour itself, but was the humidity in Savannah. At 10pm it seemed like it was 90 degrees with 100 percent humidity. My only suggestions would be to bring some water and ask for Christopher when you book the tour

Reviewed August 24, 2013

My friend and I came to Savannah for the weekend and went on the Zombie Ghost Tour. We had a blast!! Topher, our guide, made it worthwhile. He's witty, funny, and really gave us a lot of great (factual!) information about the area and the ghosts. He had excellent photographic and print evidence of the spooky things that have happened around here. Highly recommended that you go on a Blue Orb tour with him!