“The Best Tour in Savannah!!”

Blue Orb Savannah Ghost Tours
Ranked #18 of 146 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Savannah Ghost Tours at their best. Blue Orb Tours Was named Best Savannah Ghost Tour by the well respected Savannah Destination Guide, but we don't just offer the best Savannah ghost tours. Our flagship Uncensored Adults Only Tour was named one of the Top 13 ghost tours in the World by Conde Nast Traveler and one of the Top 3 Ghost Tours in America by the USA Today Fan Poll. We offer multiple ghost tours for every taste and budget, so if you are a fan of Haunted Savannah, hags, shadow people, bone collectors, secret cemeteries and all things strange then Blue Orb Tours is for you. Reservations are required.
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is by far the best tour in Savannah. Blue Orb uses real stories and history from Savannah to make the paranormal activity come to life and get you a close encounter experience. They don't fill you up with any false hype and don't tell "ghost stories". Instead they tell real true stories, showing news articles and other documentation to prove that the stories are real then go on to talk about the REAL paranormal activity experienced in relation to that event!! Super Creeeeeepy!!! The late night tour with Tobias is amazing!!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Ok- So I'm not into this kinda stuff at all, but I took my husband for our first anniversary.. he loves this stuff. It was all too real for my taste. You definatly get hair raising moments, stories that are really intense and close calls with the paranormal. And then- as fate would have it.. afterwards I was trying to forget it all and shake it off as all fake.. a close friend of my husbands said he'd gone on the tour only about a month before and snapped a photo of the house, 432 Abercorn in Calhoun Square... and you CAN see the little girl in the window.. that in and of its self sent chills all over my body and I vowed to stay away from Calhoun lol..

3  Thank Holly D
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We had a blast on this one of a kind Savannah ghost tour. Tobias our tour guide was awesome and the 2 hour walking tour time flew by. We covered lots of ground and lots of history. No cheesy fake stories at all. Tobias even carried a binder of facts and pictures to back up his information. His stories made the hair on the back of my neck stand up and chills run through me over and over again. I am a believer and my boy friend is not. By the end of the tour my boyfriend swore he caught spirits walking in front of his video camera. Don't leave Savannah without taking this tour!

1  Thank MaryannMasella
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Having not been on a tour like this before, we really didn't have any idea what to expect. Tobias was a great guide, he seemed to be very knowledgable on the area and the stories were detailed and fun to listen to. Tobias took our group on a 5 stop tour and he. Shared a lot of information at each stop. The Abercorn stop seemed to rattle at least one member of the tour to the point she was almost freaking out...seemed very spooky!
I would recommend this tour as one that is not a hokey "ghost" tour, but a really history based tour that leaves you to you own conclusions...5 stars, absolutely!

2  Thank cpass7
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We took a Blu Orb Ghost walk that lasted about 1.5. There were 23 people in our group, so it was important to stay as close to Melissa, our guide, as possible. She had quite a few stories, of course I felt like some were more "lore" than fact, but that's what makes it spooky. I walked around behind the group quite a bit and took pictures on surrounding areas while she was talking. I didn't get a sense of spirits in most places, but one spooky house on Calhoun square. While she was talking, I had a really cool shot of the full moon behind the trees, straight up into the sky. When I downloaded it on my computer, there was a blue orb on it. There were no other lights, as the shot was straight up into the trees and into the moon. None of my other similar shots had the orb. My teenage daughter had to sleep with the lights on all night.

1  Thank Lv2Laff