“Lives up to its reputation.. Awesome..”

Blue Orb Savannah Ghost Tours
Ranked #19 of 147 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Savannah Ghost Tours at their best. Blue Orb Tours Was named Best Savannah Ghost Tour by the well respected Savannah Destination Guide, but we don't just offer the best Savannah ghost tours. Our flagship Uncensored Adults Only Tour was named one of the Top 13 ghost tours in the World by Conde Nast Traveler and one of the Top 3 Ghost Tours in America by the USA Today Fan Poll. We offer multiple ghost tours for every taste and budget, so if you are a fan of Haunted Savannah, hags, shadow people, bone collectors, secret cemeteries and all things strange then Blue Orb Tours is for you. Reservations are required.
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Looked for a good ghost tour for our first trip to Savannah, and after reading reviews of every one we could find, we decided on Blue Orb & took the Zombie Tour from 10 to midnight... Our research paid off..

I was among a mixed variation of friends with me from skeptical, to afraid of anything to do with the paranormal, to myself (a true believer with a healthy knowledge and respect for this subject from the things I've seen/experienced over the years) & each of us had an awesome time.

Tobias (your guide) has an extensive knowledge of the city, it's haunted sites and the paranormal... He started our tour at Colonial Cemetery with a good history of why Savannah is "the most haunted city in the country", and then went to other sites like 432 Abercorn, the Mercer House, etc telling stories why these locations are the way they are..

He set a great mood for the tour, made everything interesting, and is obviously part of the paranormal community with a passion for the subject.. I've been studying different accounts for years and learned a few new things during the tour..

We'll DEFINITELY be taking this tour again the next time we are here... Awesome job, and a great time.. I was looking over my shoulder the rest of the night...

Thanks for a great time...

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Blue Orb was the best one we took. Even though we did take 2 other, Blue Orb ranks at the top.
Savannah's Blue Orb Ghost Tours run 7 nights a week with start times at 9pm and for those seeking late night fun–10pm. Take the 10PM tour, it's is well worth it. Your guides are great and knowledgeable on the area. IT IS A WALKING tour, so put your comfort shoes on. The tour have so much interesting sights and points of history. Great times will be yours.

1  Thank Conkeeper
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I visit Savannah often and have been on many of the ghost tours but Tobias and Blue Orb are by far the best. The most information and history, not hoaky. He know you don't have to embellish this already terrifically spooky city. Been twice and will probably go again.

blueorbtours, Owner at Blue Orb Savannah Ghost Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Thank you for the good word. We really strive to be a premium Savannah pleasure. Not the cheapest, not the biggest...being the best is the only aim to which we aspire...well, and creeping you out along the way. Im so glad you enjoyed the October only Halloween route altho I try to be drama and hoakey free year round. You are so right, the stories speak for themselves and need only a little help from folks like me...no embellishment needed. Savannah truly is America's most haunted city. Thank you for choosing Blue Orb and I hope to see you next year! ~Tobias

Reviewed November 3, 2012

without a doubt this city is extremely haunted aaaaaand paranormal. Tobias had a fantastic tour i do recommend !! i caught some images of the colonial cemetery 432 abercorn street and without a doubt one of the better tours..I went Halloween night and it was worth even thought i had to leave early!My friend is still having nightmares from General Wilson.

We've been scaring the blank out of friends since 2010 and I am glad we did it again with you. The nightmares should subside in a year or so but by then hopefully you will be back on another October Halloween tour and we can refresh the dark memories. :) Thank you for choosing Blue Orb! ~Tobias

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Tobias has structured this tour to walk (pardon the pun) a very hard line indeed, that for the believer and for non-believer. Admittedly, there are shades of in-between there, including those just interested in being entertained, such as I. During the tour, you could look at the faces and tell into which category each person fell. That was an entertainment value unto itself.

Our group took a specialized tour just before Halloween, during the full moon on a cold and windy night....The stories were detailed and gruesome enough to merit the exclusion of children. We came away with a sense of stories well told by a well spoken, quick-witted, likeable guy. He was patient with folks that were challenging and I appreciated that he set the ground rules in advance so that everyone could understand what behaviors were accepted. We enjoyed the tour and felt it was a good value. We would take his zombie tour if in town again.

Notes:
Go to the restroom before you meet onsite
Wear comfortable shoes for walking/standing (not too many benches nearby)
Understand your camera's functions before you get there (night/continuious modes)

1  Thank RosiesPosies

Lol- Nice title. I suppose my response should be titled 'These paranormal boots were made for walking...' I love doing the October only Halloween route and your description is spot on as well as your recommendations at the bottom of your review. We have those listed on our website as well but I think it will be valuable for future readers as you have added it here as well. Thank you for choosing Blue Orb. ~Tobias