“Blue Orb Me!”

Blue Orb Savannah Ghost Tours
Ranked #17 of 145 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Savannah Ghost Tours at their best. Blue Orb Tours Was named Best Savannah Ghost Tour by the well respected Savannah Destination Guide, but we don't just offer the best Savannah ghost tours. Our flagship Uncensored Adults Only Tour was named one of the Top 13 ghost tours in the World by Conde Nast Traveler and one of the Top 3 Ghost Tours in America by the USA Today Fan Poll. We offer multiple ghost tours for every taste and budget, so if you are a fan of Haunted Savannah, hags, shadow people, bone collectors, secret cemeteries and all things strange then Blue Orb Tours is for you. Reservations are required.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Blue Orb Me!”
Reviewed April 17, 2011

This tour gave me chills! I lived in Savannah years ago, but had never taken a ghost tour during that time. I came back for the weekend and decided to go on one. I had no idea Savannah was that rich with paranormal activity! Our tour was lead by Jenny who was wonderful!!! I noticed that a few people, inconsiderate as they were, interrupted her multiple times, which became annoying very quickly. Kinda defeats the purpose of being on a ghost tour. However, Jenny told the ghostly facts of Savannah with great projection and patience! She was also very knowledgeable in the paranormal field and I could tell that she was very passionate about her job. I was sure to give her gratuity for the chilling experience!!!!

Crystal Lake, Illinois
“Wow! This was the most fun we had while in Savannah!”
Reviewed April 16, 2011

We were just visiting Savannah for a few days and wanted to do something unique on our visit. After discovering that Savannah is one of Americas most haunted cities, we had to do the Midnight Zombie Tour. I'm so glad we did, it made the trip for us. Tobias with Blue Orb Tours was a great guide and kept the evening interesting sharing stories and pictures as we toured some of the spookier haunts in town. We loved it and cannot wait to return for another tour! Wear comfy shoes, dress for the weather and bring your camera and extra batteries. You may need them if you take as many pictures as we did! The tour was only 2 hours long but starts late in the evening (11pm-1am), so take a nap if its past your normal bedtime!

Visited March 2011
Savannah, Georgia
“Jenny is very educated with the paranormal!”
Reviewed April 15, 2011

Jenny was our tour guide. Let me just tell you, she really knows her stuff. She had 6 years of experience with the paranormal. She is also clairvoyant which make the tour even more interesting because she will know exactly when you should snap pictures to capture a true spirit or other paranormal phenomenon. All of the events she talks about are documented and are facts all over articles online etc. If you have never had a true paranormal experience, this will definitely blow your mind and make you really think, what really happens after you pass?

Mass
435 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 470 helpful votes
“Informative and scary”
Reviewed April 14, 2011

We only had one day in Savannah, but as one of the places that bills itself as "most haunted" we wanted to take another ghost tour. We were not disappointed. There are many scary tales and places to see. Additionally, you get to see some hidden areas that you may miss on your own. Savannah has so many tiny parks it is tough to keep up with.

Visited November 2010
Galax VA
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“OK, but been on better.”
Reviewed April 14, 2011

My wife and I went on the City of the Dead Tour this past week. The tour was led by Jenny, a protege of Tobias. It was fun being led through the city at night and enjoying places we probably would not have seen otherwise. Some of the places had a spooky feel to them. That said, far too much time time was spent looking for "orbs" and ghostly shadows or images in photographs taken by participants. Jenny is an acknowledged "investigator" of supernatural phenomenon, but unfortuneately that does not make her a good storyteller. I've been on many ghost tours in other towns and the best are always led by a good story teller. A good story captures the imagination and will make the setting of the story come alive. Unfortuneately, although Jenny may be enthusiastic about and know a lot about the supernatural and history of Savannah she does not have the necessary skills to engage her audience with a good yarn that will raise the hairs on the back of your neck. I understand that the head of the company, Tobias, is a storyteller par excellence and would love to experience a tour led by him. W'ell give the company a second chance next time we're down.