We stayed at this hotel June 16th and arrived back home today. The hotel was a good value for my family. We had two queen beds (felt like a full for some reason), but that was no big deal. I looked at trip advisor first before booking and saw a lot of comments about stains on the carpet. There were stains on the carpet in our room, but it wasn't bothersome. I noticed that the hotel is starting to have wear and tear, but it really isn't a big deal. The hotel over all is very clean. The housekeepers do a great job. Our room even smelled good when we walked in. I wasn't sure if something was sprayed or if it was cleaning products. It didn't have that "hotel" smell. We didn't have a refrigerator or microwave in our room. So glad I thought to bring the cooler. No vending machines were located on our floor where the ice maker was, but the hotel has the market pantry by the front desk. There is a microwave downstairs in the lobby as well as hot coffee, hot water, tea bags, and hot chocolate packets.
The hot breakfast was decent. I didn't care for the waffles or turkey sausage, but the other items were tasty. Muffins, danish, fruit, cereal, omelettes (one day cheese, next day western)
We stayed on the 6th floor at the very end of the hall. For the most part we could only hear people in the hall or when we passed by someone's room. When someone let their door slam the headboard always shook. That was the only thing I can think of that was annoying. The drive to downtown didn't bother me. It wasn't too far and was easy to get to. Lots of places to eat and shop near the hotel. There is a shopping mall nearby with some decent stores. A Fresh Market, William's Sonoma as well as other shops are very close to the hotel. Savannah brochures located across from the elevators.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savannah/Midtown hotel is where you want to stay. Ideally situated in Midtown Savannah, our hotel is located only three miles from the historic district and within walking distance of many fashionable retailers and well-known restaurants. Ask our Concierge to make reservations and recommendations for Savannah's area attractions. Our hotel offers four flexible event rooms able to accommodate up to 200 guests. Let our expert catering and events team take care of the details, including a personalized menu for your occasion from our celebrated executive chef. Spacious, welcoming and clean guest rooms await your arrival at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown. We offer hotel-style comfort with a range of home-like amenities including a 37-inch LCD TV with high definition channels and free WiFi. Stretch out in one of our spacious studio suites with additional amenities including a wet bar, microwave, refrigerator and sleeper sofa. These oversized rooms are 50% larger than a standard guest room, a great way to upgrade your stay. Start the day off right with Hampton's free hot breakfast, featuring a range of delicious hot options including fresh waffles and oatmeal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelPower, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Midtown