“AMAZING Trip!!”

Dolphin Magic Tours, LLC.
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a scenic cruise along Savannah's historic waterways as we search for dolphin on our way towards Tybee Island. See such sights as Fort Jackson, Fort Pulaski, Tybee Island's lighthouses, and Georgia's beautiful barrier islands. Dolphin guaranteed. Large restroom on-board. Coast Guard certified with each boat accommodating 45 passengers. Great for large groups.
North Ga
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“AMAZING Trip!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2010

My husband and I had an wonderful time on the Dolphin Magic tour. The ride out to see the dolphins and back was wonderful. Once we were there we saw quite a few dolphins and some were very close. It was so nice to see the dolphins in their natural habitat and not in a tank. Our captain was Josh and he was GREAT! He tried everything to give us the best experience possible and did a really good job at it. I suggest asking for him if you take the tour. I bet you won't regret it!

1 Thank Sweetpeach1979

Suwanee, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Rip-off”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2010

My son and I took the tour on Sunday, October 10th, 2010 and it was very dissapointing-for example their flyer says: "experience the excitement of watching the Atlantic Bottlenose dolphin as they play around Tybee Beach." -WE DID NOT EVEN GET TO TYBEE and we were not even given a reason why we did not or an apology for not getting there!!! The experience was only a big waste of money and time!!! I do not recommend this at all-total rip-off!!!! Shame on you, Dolphin Magic for false advertising!!!

2 Thank grad2010
Seattle, Washington
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2010

We did a tour with Captain Bo (Beau?) and guide Carol on July 7 and had a great experience. This is the only dolphin tour operating from the historic district (all others are from Tybee Island, I think), so this was the one we went with. Bo was an experienced skilled, and entertaining captain who gave us a comfortable ride all the way out to the Intercoastal waterway. I got the impression that Carol was rather new to being a tour guide, but she did a great job and had no problem asking Bo if she didn't have an answer to a question. We learned some interesting facts about the landscape and Savannah's history on the way to prime dolphin viewing. We were lucky enough to find 15-20 dolphins hanging out around some shrimp boats. Bo lingered for a while so we could watch them surface. But the best part was when Bo asked if we wanted to "play a game" with the dolphins--that involved pushing the boat up to full speed to create a huge wake that the dolphins jumped and rolled in for a good 15 minutes. My two year old was absolutely thrilled with the whole experience. The boat holds 48 people max and it was close to full, but we didn't have any trouble viewing the dolphins. Only some of the seats are in the shade and it's a long hot trip in July if you're not on one of those. Bring a towel or blanket to put on the bench so you don't burn the backs of your legs when you first sit down. This was a great start to our three day Savannah adventure and well worth the money ($30/adult, two year olds are free).

1 Thank shellelaine
morton il
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Expensive to see the tip of a dorsal fin of one dolphin”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2010

The young male tour guide tried his best to put a good face on a disappointing two hour boat ride. When buying the tickets, $30.00 each, you are led to believe there will be dolphins jumping along side the boat for picture taking and viewing.The tour guarantees that you will see dolphins or you get another trip free however this was not mentioned again after the tickets are purchased. I gather that they thought seeing a dorsal fin was seeing a dolphin. Very very disappointing.

1 Thank kayMortonIl