“Now savannah hoppers”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Now savannah hoppers”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I found an old friend that has come back to savannah the cruise are now savannah hoppers like their sister company Island Hoppers on Tybee .we had a ball we rented for a day and saw more this way than we ever could walking and when we were finished their new shuttle service took us back to our car for $3 a person wow what a deal you've got to try it Tyler and Ed were so nice

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Beachgirlsavannah

Ruskin, Florida
“Savannah's Envy”
Reviewed March 16, 2011

My husband and I decided to rent a cruiser because it seem practicle and easier to get around. We never thought we would be looked at like celebs driving around Savannah's historic district. It's a fun and delightful way to see everything and go everywhere. We loved it.

Visited March 2011
Forsyth, GA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun! Fun! Fun!”
Reviewed March 29, 2010

This is a great way to see the historic sites in Savannah! Easier to drive around in than your car and very economical!!! My boyfriend was like a kid in a candy store!!! Lots of fun!

Wilkesboro, North Carolina
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Wonderful way to see Savannah”
Reviewed November 5, 2009

My other half rented a Savannah Cruiser for me for my 50th birthday. I couldn't think of anything else I wanted because materialistic things mean nothing to me. I prefer memories. We both have health issues that get to us after a while when trying to walk a lot plus after a while the cobblestones can get to anyone if you're not used to it. You can rent them by the hour or day so we rented one for 2 hours which was only $44 They are so much fun and you can see so much more than you can when walking in a short amount of time. My suggestion is if this is your first visit to Savannah, take a trolley tour for the history & layout, then rent one of the cruisers or have one of their tour guides give you a tour around Savannah.

1 Thank MZVikkee