“Best steak ever”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Food and service was GREAT. Worth every penny spent. Recommend this fine dining establishment to everyone. Best steaks ever, thick and juicy, very nice atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for Toni's Steakhouse

Reviewed July 5, 2014

The service was great, she seemed new. We ordered the 34oz ribeye for 2, the piece was extremely fatty, and the sides had absolutely no flavor. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I thought this would be a terribly high priced restaurant with less than average food....I WAS WRONG! Husband had ribeye (the piece I tried was delicious) I had the grilled chicken (it was seasoned just right, tender, and very filling with 2 sides for 14.99) Fair priced and amazing taste. Very upscale feel but I was more than welcome in my shorts and tennis shoes.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

The steaks were amazing, great beer selection, but the food highlight of our whole Savannah stay was the Portabella mushroom... I'd go back just for that!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

This got picked because it was near our hotel. The upmarket feel to the dining area (only let down by the American obsession with "booths"), suggested a more expensive choice than we had planned. However, the food was reasonably priced, and a decent selection of wines was also available (not that common in the USA - a by product of the reluctance to walk anywhere?)

Service was very good and food was nicely prepared and tasty. No complaints