“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We have eaten here on several different trips to the area and every time we have not been disappointed. The service is superb! Don't be mistaken by the name as they offer much more than steak. The special is always a good bet.

1  Thank car3champ2
There are newer reviews for Toni's Steakhouse

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We were first impressed with the atmosphere - not at all what we expected in a steakhouse. The decor is classy, with plants, pottery, perfect lighting, and soft, soothing background music.. The food was delicious. The staff was friendly and the service was great.

1  Thank Donaly50
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This was our first time trying this restaurant and, although I am not a regular beef-eater, I would return based on the quality and flavor of the ribeye I ordered. I had a dinner with a baked potato and coleslaw. I don't know if it was just my batch of slaw, but it had no flavor and tasted like pure mayonnaise.

There was about 7 seated tables and 1 waitress working on a Wednesday night, so service was not good at all. We waited quite a while to even be greeted and have our drink order taken and waited even longer for refills.

1  Thank yabbott
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Came here by accident before a movie since all the Sushi places in the area were closed on Sunday. Being kind of a food snob I usually frequent places with more pretentious sounding names. However, I must say the food was excellent. Nothing creative but it is what it is, a steakhouse, and they do it very well. I would actually place the quality above your typical Ruth's Chris and for a bit less. I had a Ribeye, grilled just perfectly, sauteed mushrooms, and spinach. They have a full bar, a wonderful staff. The place feels cozy, quiet, near the shopping area, easy parking. I was pleasantly suprised and would eat here again in a heartbeat!

1  Thank neurovictory
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We spent the day exploring Savannah, but didn't want to go too far from our motel for dinner. So we drove around and just spotted this great place. The food was wonderful, but the most wonderful part was the staff, children of the original founder who found, via a very circuitous route, the American dream. The place was pretty quiet on a weekday evening, but what a great atmosphere! Lovely music playing in the background, beautiful decor, freshly baked bread, fresh veggies, great cuts of meat, wonderful salad. The service is positively continental. This is better than any downtown restaurant could hope to be.

1  Thank Kevinthegr8