“Wonderful experience and a great price too!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Savannah Belle Walking Tours

Savannah Belle Walking Tours
Ranked #24 of 141 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a 90 minute tour of Savannah's Colonial, Revolutionary and Civil War history; pop culture; historic buildings; monuments; squares; churches; and gardens. Each of our squares with their overgrown oaks and Spanish moss has a story waiting to be told that cannot be found on a monument or historic marker. Savannah Belle Tours invites you to partake in the history of "the Hostess City of the South" like you have never experienced before. Also available private, group, or ghost tours.
BB1020
“Wonderful experience and a great price too!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2009

I live in Savannah and while I had guests visiting I decided to go with them on a historic walking tour, and the Savannah Belle Walking Tour was the right choice. They did such a wonderful job, that I learned things I never even knew about Savannah. I would recommend it to anyone! Oh and of course the price was right.

Daytona Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2009

My husband and I came for our honeymoon. We loved the Savannah Belle Walking tour...great tour of Savannah and friendly to the budget. I would recommend it to couples who want to see the charming streets of Savannah, GA.

1 Thank rtburns