“Great food and service!”

Papillote - French Cuisine To-Go
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Papillote is a casual French restaurant located in Downtown Savannah. Papillote is a family run business, and we make everything here from scratch daily. Derrick is the head chef and deals with everything savory. His mother, Vilma is the pastry chef and deals with all things sweet. Eat in or take out - very casual and a great atmosphere where you order at the counter and enjoy your meal at any open table you want. We have daily specials, and cater to many different dietary constraints!
Orlando, Florida
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I was there for the Independence Day weekend and let me tell you that it was very good. My Benedictine eggs were great; the best almond croissant I have ever tried, don't missed it. Best of all the service was excellent! Definitively A+

Gainesville, Florida
“unexpected treats”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This restaurant was highly recommended to us by the owner of the bed and breakfast we visited. My husband ordered the Melted Angel (brisket, red wine shallots & melted pepper jack cheese on toasted brioche), I had the Bouchée a la Reine (chicken, mushrooms, onions and spinach in a puff pastry), and oh my goodness, it was delicious. Months later, my husband and I still talk about it, and we will make it a point to stop here when we visits Savannah in the future.

• Visited October 2013
N.E. Ohio
“Really good, inexpensive French in a casual setting”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We were looking for lunch while walking around Savannah and stumbled on this place. It is at a the location that is close to many of the city's favorite attractions. The restaurant is small, not terribly fancy, and serves the food with plastic ware, but the food is delicious. My goat cheese quiche was the best I've had and my husband had a tartine with smoked brisket on brioche with cheese that was wonderful. We would be happy to go back again and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone who enjoys and appreciates quality food.

charlotte, nc
“great lunch spot in Savannah”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

This french cafe was a perfect spot for a light, delicious lunch. I was very impressed with the Crab & mango tartine. It was very unique & very yummy.

Augusta, Georgia
“Underrated gem”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

This is a great value. Very good food at nearly budget price. Ran by a family. Very friendly mother, originally from Northern Italy . Fare is French. Excellent brunch. The best Salmon Eggs benedict we have ever eaten. Good croissants .Good baked goodies .Freshly baked on the premises. Simple but vey well cooked dishes. We will come back every time we visit Savannah.