“sinfully delicious brunch”

Papillote - French Cuisine To-Go
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Papillote is a casual French restaurant located in Downtown Savannah. Papillote is a family run business, and we make everything here from scratch daily. Derrick is the head chef and deals with everything savory. His mother, Vilma is the pastry chef and deals with all things sweet. Eat in or take out - very casual and a great atmosphere where you order at the counter and enjoy your meal at any open table you want. We have daily specials, and cater to many different dietary constraints!
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I didn't think Eggs Benedict could get any better, but when you try Papillote's version nestled in a brioche and snuggled next to artichokes, smoked salmon, and sundried tomatoes, for a moment, life just doesn't get any better (unless, of course Bradley Cooper had served it to me in French). My daughter had a very tasty croissant, and we enjoyed the sinfully rich homemade hot chocolate, which was definitely worth the ten-minute wait. The café is adorably decorated with French knick-knacks and there are about 5 tables, in addition to two outside, so it's definitely possible to eat in. Papillote is also a wonderful location for those shopping on Broughton street or for those seeking a breakfast alternative to the very crowded breakfast place around the corner.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Yes, I know that Savannah has so many incredible places to eat in it's lovely city, but you will be missing out on one of the bests if you don't go to this breakfast & lunch cafe. Make sure you try this place! My boyfriend and I stayed in Savannah for 3 days and this was by far one of our favorite places to eat.

Ed from the 1895 Inn recommended this eatery to my boyfriend and I. The owner is a world class chef.

We had the Happy Pig sandwich and the Duck Pie (I know these names sound silly, but the food is not). If either of those are on the menu, don't miss them! They say that they run out of the Happy Pig every time its on their menu.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

The food is fresh-tasting and good. The setup is simple but cute. We came over after visiting the Telfair two blocks away--it was the perfect refresher.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Okay, so the only other place I've had it was Paris. Las Vegas. Still, it was wonderful! I see that it's changed ownership since I was there, though. It's a takeout place but there is some seating.

1  Thank seecrane
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Quaint little bistro in historic Savannah. By far the best breakfast I've had in a looooing time. The Brioche French Toast with fresh berries is a MUST HAVE! I didnt want it to end and even yelled at my sister who was sneaking bites from my plate. Great omlette which comes wih these wonderfully flavorful fingerling potatoes. Put this charming little breakfast place on your list of places not to forget in Savannah.

2  Thank tloukmas