“Bohemian roof top bar review”

The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection
Ranked #30 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Atlanta, Georgia
“Bohemian roof top bar review”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

After seeing photos of this cool bar online, my boyfriend and I were looking forward to visiting the Bohemian roof top bar. During our trip to Savannah, we stopped in following a wonderful night out for dinner. It happened to be quite crowded due to multiple weddings and other events in town; however, as guests of the Mansion for the weekend, we were immediately escorted to the bar entrance and promptly taken care of by Scott. He provided top notch service for the remainder of the evening, and I was especially impressed with him asking a co-worker to take care of us, while he attended to other responsibilities for a few minutes! Our drinks and dessert were fantastic, but without a doubt, it was the attention of Scott that made our experience at the Bohemian bar worthwhile.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PerfectManhattan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (360)
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Maybe I am too old to appreciate this kind of decor, I am more of the antique, traditionalist type person so I really did not like the look of the room, or the artwork in the place. It was to dark for my taste. Service was pretty good, everyone was nice, location was good if by the river is where you want to be. Our big complaint about the place is on our first morning out we saw our Car out front, so I assumed my husband did not feel like walking. That was not the case, someone called for their car, and they were going to get ours. Of course they had maybe two mercedes s models in black but don't you think the system is a little better than that. Next visit we will do the mansion like I wanted. Our kids stayed here and loved it, again it was just not my taste. When I stay in a historic town, I want that look. Oh yes they need to occasionally wash the little carpets in the bath room, I had to flip it over because it was pretty dirty. No chair, no place for suitcase, and had a real bugger of a time putting makeup on in the bathroom, even with all the lights on it was way to dark.

Room Tip: We did have a river view and that was the best part of the room.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We picked this hotel to celebrate our 10 year anniversay and couldn't have imagined it any better. The staff surprised us with a bottle of bubblies upon arrival!!! The room was exceptional and the service out of this world. The attention to detail can be admirer from the moment you set foot inside the hotel. It was very memorable stay. Thank you.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bartique
Winter Haven, Florida
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I was fortunate to have the opportunity to photograph this wonderful Kessler property in Savannah. Myself and my crew thoroughly enjoyed the staff and the accommodations from housekeeping up through the general manager. Everyone whom we came in contact with was professional and got the job done for us. Rock's is an excellent restaurant with nice atmosphere with the doors rolled up right on the Riverfront. The rooftop is just beautiful and a perfect place to wind down the day. I have recommended The Bohemian to friends and clients anytime they wanted a getaway in Savannah and all have said "Thank You" so much for sending us there!

Room Tip: I don't think there's a bad room in this hotel. I enjoyed being on the main floor with the...
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank reidowitz
Acworth, Georgia
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Our first experience with this motel was very pleasant. Beautiful view of Savannah River. Very comfortable and convenient. Nice restaurant on the roof, beautiful restaurant on the first floor, (very good food), which exits on to River street. River street has a variety of shops and restaurants.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Wally W
South River
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Its right on the river, centrally located. Its got a great roof top bar and balcony rooms are the place to be!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kathryn Y
Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

I had been to the rooftop bar before but had never stayed at the Bohemian before. Overall my experience wa fine but there were a few minor things about the room that surprised me:
-no exhaust fan in bathroom (3 girls getting ready....it was hot)
-no trash can in bathroom
-tv was fuzzy
-ac was locked out and was too hot for me
-lack of counter space (again 3 girls getting ready was rough)
-no refrigerator in room
-room was small overall

I was expecting more after having visited the roof top bar. I was disappointed and will not be staying there again.

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank kirsten0425
Travelers also viewed these Savannah hotels
Andaz Savannah
#31 of 113 in Savannah
Cotton Sail Hotel
Cotton Sail Hotel
#21 of 113 in Savannah

Been to The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!